Reviews for Healing Her Wounds
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2019
Where is Allie?
heartstrings13 chapter 24 . 4/6/2019
I cried and it must be hard for you to write it but I'm a mom and a mother losing a child... It's incomprehensible and I'm sorry I was loving your story but I can't any more. I don't know how people do it after losing their child... And Bella, she has been through so much can't you give her a little happiness. I know you have your reasons but I'm sorry I disagree with you. And I know you might not read it but I had to say what I was feeling.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/22/2018
I’m so angry that you killed Allie! My head broke when she died...please bring her back!
Iamadamreader chapter 26 . 6/10/2018
I have now cried twice during this book and I never cry during books. You are a REALLY good writer.
LittleEva chapter 24 . 5/28/2018
This is disgusting. It should have had a warning. People might choose NOT to read this based on past trauma or anxiety.

And of course it was for shock value. The outcome EASILY could have been different. The abuse of a child is tragic enough, let alone murder..
allie lover chapter 26 . 4/8/2018
U R PURE EVIL...*sobs* why did u kill her *sobs louder*
well that being said, i understand why u killed her. i mean, i might have a grudge on u for about forever, but i understand why. allie was a beautiful character. u r seriously amazing at writing. i cried when reading the funeral and when allie died. it was so sad. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 30 . 10/25/2017
Love the twist and turns. Its very good story.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/25/2017
Hate it
MarieYuuki chapter 32 . 8/30/2017
This story has choked me so much. I seen some things in real life and this story had me affected, I tried so hard for the others in the house not hear me crying, but I have to say, I would not have been able to write this without stopping and giving up on it, you ha e a certain strength I can't muster. I salute you.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/4/2017
You are am awsome writer please make this a real book in the future
ginalyle chapter 24 . 6/19/2017
I would like to start off by saying that your story is a very original idea and I loved the concept. However certain plot points were incredibly hard to swallow. For example, Bella can be so worried about Allies mental health that she won’t just walk out the first day or night with there stuff is unbelievable. Why can every member take shifts guarding Bella in the books but you can’t do the same for Bella and Allie? The Cullen’s are vampires for fucks sake they couldn’t make Mike’s death look like in accident? I can believe that Jessica Stanley could be an oblivious airhead… but the police officers that are dragging Bella off the property not notice Bella’s face? He’s been abusing her for a while so even if she didn’t go into work you still have her running around a small talkative town, full of gossip. Surely someone would have noticed. But the biggest flaw I find in all of this is Charlie and Renee. Your telling the audience that they would be okay with Bella not contacting them or visiting, I’m not buying it. What was the vision Alice was trying to force because I really don’t see how it could have gotten any worse for Bella in Chapter 24? You ping pong from Alice knowing all to Alice not foreseeing something as important as Mike killing? Maybe if you wanted it to be more ‘realistic’ you should have had him kill Allie before the Cullen’s even show up. Otherwise I just don’t see how it could be any more unrealistic to the characters themselves. And lastly Bella is just frustrating to read. At the beginning, you have her faking all emotions. If she’s been doing this for four years don’t you think it would be hard for her to suddenly be overwhelmed to hysterical every time she’s upset wouldn’t it be more believable for her to go ‘numb’ again.
I know I seem a little harsh… for that I’m sorry. I just get a little bitchy about how some stories can have vampires that don’t act like the vampires I and you love since you are writing Twilight fanfiction. The first few chapters had the most grammar mistakes but improved as the story progressed. I hope that you understand where my suggestions are coming from. I did stop reading until Chapter 24. But that was because I had felt Bella’s grief was not believe able she goes from denial to acceptance way to fast. She loses her shit at the mention of the social worker but not at Allies death?
I suggest you go back and read your story and decide for yourself if there isn’t anything you would change. Oh, and if you have an Epilogue up I think you can safely put your story status as completed.
Jadeeeee chapter 32 . 6/16/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO SO MUCH
neha chapter 26 . 3/26/2017
my eyes are sweating really badlly
neha chapter 24 . 3/26/2017
its okay. i am still going to read ur book. BTW great story. i have to admit it is taking me on an emotional roller coaster ride.
neha chapter 16 . 3/25/2017