Reviews for Redefined Brotherly Love
Happy Yoshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
To be completely honest, I don't really like Yaoi. (I didn't even know what it means . . . ") THis was pretty good. Also, the last paragraph was HILARIOUS. "I knew I should have made them stay in their OWN castles..." OMG, lol! XD So, even though I don't support yaoi, I thought this was pretty decent. Great work! :)
ROAR chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
...*nosebleed*
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is one of the best T rated Koopaling incest stories ever. I read the reviews and you need to completely ignore the flamers, they only flame you because they have no writing talent, or they are too picky for their own good.

I'm glad that more people are taking to the LemmyXIggy idea. My favourite pairing ever!

I hope you continue to write and flourish as a writer, as I want to read more of these kind of fics, they are great inspiration.

I think Bowser's reaction was the best though. Although I want to kill Bowser for trying to extinguish the pairing's love! GO LEMMYXIGGY!
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
LOL The last paragraph was hilarious!
Ash chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awesome:D

I like to know I'm not the only one who enjoys Iggy x Lemmy.
Rereishere chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Ignore any haters you get, if it ain't their cuppa tea. Then they need to respectfully leave, not dump on the story. I think this is great. I loved the humor in Bowser's reaction. I thought it was well written. I always have appreciated people like you who have the balls to post something that's not the norm. Concrats.
some girl who douses flames chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
First: to all the people who've flamed this, i say GET A FREAKING LIFE. I mean, serioisly, people! If you didnt like it, dont review! Jeesh!

Srry, but all the hate reviews and flames pissed me off. Flamers in general piss me off. Now, i loved this story! Not as graphic as other Koopaling incest I've read, which was refreshing,, but still nice! When Bowser went "making out with their own siblings" i crcked up ! And i love Iggy/Lemmy, so this was really good to me! Great job!
Etch Feather chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow, this is a great story! A few funny moments to ] Really like the ending XD "Kids these days...making out with there siblings." Hehe. Spelling and Everything was great. couldnt find any mistakes, and i love the way you set up to the kiss by having them talk abut there mother D. Great story again, 9.5/10! (Ludwig was barely mentioned, so .5 off hehe ;])
Claire chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is just wrong...no...this is just a holocaust of wrong. Eww...I mean wtf is with this "Lemmy x Iggy" incest yaoi bullshit? I got to the part where Iggy was going to jerk off to a pic of his bro Lemmy and I stopped at that part. This is just sick man. Never write anything like this again. Ugh...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is so wrong...no really I mean it. I literally felt as if i was going to puke up my dinner after reading this. I shit you not. Koopaling incest WRONG. _
andithezombie chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I thought this was cute heheh I love iggy and lemmy so this was a neat read. i also liked the way you portrayed them the personalities fit...damn bowser walkin in tho grrr

keep up the great work
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
at the end when Bowser saw them i couldn't stop laughing xD
Chibineptune87 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hey. I really liked your story, I have written 2 incest stories about the koopalings. I think you should write more.

It was very cute, but I like it to be sexier. More kissing and touching, woohoo!
HarvesterOfHearts chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Hahah, I think it's quite funny that people are saying this is sick. If your not into this, don't read it, right?

I personally really liked this story, the awkwardness of their kiss was pure gold! I loved it. And of course Bowser had to (much to his sorrow, I'm sure) barge in at the wrong time.

Nice job on this, it really was a good, cute read.
Walkazo chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Very good, by far the best Koopaling incest story I've read so far! I especially like the ending, and I think Bowser's reaction was perfectly gauged.

Keep up the great (though slightly unorthodox) work!

Later!