Reviews for The Peasant, the Prince, and the Princess
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very funny.
ItalianFlower chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh my goodness, this is freakin' hilarious!

The amazing Sheldon awkwardness/bitterness, the Derek embarrassment/smugness, oblivious!George, poisoned VitaminWater (really, this is just genius), fairy tales gone awry (or gone right, if you look to Andersen or the Grimm brothers for example), musical amazingness, and that kind and his family.

(Seriously though, what kind of family does that kid have? Child Services indeed.)

This is made of win and had me smiling/giggling/trying and failing to restrain laughter on the account of a sleeping household the whole time!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I laughed so hard! loved the screwed up kid's family and the musical comparsion with Derek participating! LOL
SNN chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Ha, I loved this. Poor Sheldon. He needs to be with Emily, anyways.
splenetic chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Haha. Honestly? One of the sweetest fics I've ever read. I've always had a soft spot for Casey/Sheldon (who can resist Sheldon, really?) so this was just pure, unadulterated amazing-ness for me. Hell, I still have a goofy grin plastered across my face.

Adored the fic.
explanations chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
lmao, I really liked this one, made me lol so hard!
Lanter chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very clever and I liked how you worked in Vitamin Water.
CloudXStrife chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
i liked it but pretty confusing.
noliolio chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
ha! that was rele good! and i dont even like dasey... yeah, it was rele funny! i hope you write more! D

~noli~
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Now, Sheldrick had fallen in love with a beautiful princess, Princess Cassandra. She was the smartest, prettiest, lovliest, kindest princess in all the lands.

HAHAHAHHA.

i love you.

sorry love the name used. and I did a flash fic too for the co-creator of this whole thing, iwasneverreallyme's friend, moonlight-jeanie, hehe it's entitled: it's always raining in my head.

its bad, though, person requested Marti and Derek-so I did what i do best, so, dont hate me? :P

I love Miss Saigon, excellent choice-seriously loved it. you amazing author you.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
loved it update soon
NikMarieCav chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
love it
Jo chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Okay, what the hell kind of brother did this kid have?

In his... Vitamin Water induced haze...

Marti’s boy philosophy: "ew!"

Seriously, what the hell kind of family did this kid have?

“She’s Chris, I’m Kim?”

“Why am I Chris?”

*falls over laughing*

This. Was. Flipping. Hilarious.

I /loved it/.

Great job!

~Jo
crbmyenthusiasm chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Okay, I loved this.

That one little girl Sheldon was reading to who kept bringing up her brother cracked me up.

Great Work!
moirariordan chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Jesus, what kind of place was this, making kids actually want to hear stories.

BEST. Sheldon line. EVER.

This was hilarious. I can totally see Sheldon taking his misery out on a bunch of innocent kids. And I can also totally see Derek rubbing it in every chance he got. Plus...poisoned vitamin water. :P

I loved it. Wonderful job. :)