Reviews for Dear Dad
Bealie chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh how sweet ... I understand Sam so well. And your described her thought and feelings so fantastic ! I am speechless :)
Starlover1990 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Cute short fic! Lovely how you wrote Sams feelings out in a sort of a letter kind of thing:)

Nice!
sg1star chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this letter that sam was writing to her father, but I am glad I did because it was written with honesty, thought and understanding of how she might of been looking at things. It kind of touched a nerve as recently my father was pretty ill and I also thought I'd lose him, but we have also been given more time. so thanks again.
starmagiccomcast.net chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Loved it! Seems exactly like what she would have been thinking at that time. I especially liked the part where she says she's "said good-bye to Pete, and hello to Jack."

I love happy endings! And while this story ends with a question mark, it's hopeful and optimistic, and that's happy enough for me!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
very touching, and well written
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Very nicely done!

Ooh, and I know what happens next!
jz9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
For me, Threads made Chimera & Affinity bearable (less painful). I think this captures Sam's reactions well.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Sounds like Sam's thoughts exactly. Well done.
Josephine Martin chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Lovely. Thank you.
Bekki chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
*cheers* fantastic!

"So this tough soldier is a little scared"

Loved that bit!

great work :) thanks for sharing
Little Miss Delliham chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
wow, lovly perspective!

i quite like it!

well done!

Smiles

:) Del
dp chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Very nice. Would have been a wonderful addition to "Threads".
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I enjoyed this as you could feel Sam's emotions as thought of her Dad.
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Hey, Dreamer One! Another wonderful, fantasitc fic! Loved it, very IC for Sam, very believable. I loved her and Jacob's relationship, it was very real. I believe that you captuted that. Nail on the head, to a 't'. Whatever your cliche, it was met.:D Happy shipping!
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Thoughtful, very on-point capture of Sam's troubles during that time. Good questions, good answers, Sam. Go for it. Definitely felt the love here for Jacob and for Jack. Nice read.