Reviews for Librarians, Sisters, and Flirtations
Glory Bee chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
I sincerely hope you will update soon, it has been awhile. :)
tracylynne chapter 22 . 8/21/2010
aw, no... PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of the BEST P&P fanfic's I've read... I LOVE IT! So completely captivating and very-well written! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! (: (:
Gabsy422 chapter 22 . 8/7/2010
i'm very excited about charlie and and jane getting married! Um its been 4 months since you update! Hurry!
coastlinekids chapter 22 . 5/16/2010
please you have got to update! im in love with this story!
Mistress Mina chapter 22 . 4/24/2010
Sweet distractions, sometimes its the only way to stop a mum mid rant.
Lelalini chapter 22 . 4/22/2010
Please write more! I really loved your story! Can't wait to read the rest!
Lily-rox111 chapter 22 . 4/10/2010
very cute story! Just started reading it, love it it is extremely well written as well
casanle chapter 22 . 4/9/2010
I can relate to Lizzie so well. I try and steal any minute of the day I can to read, especially really good fan fiction like this one! So I look forward to your update as I want to know what will happen next! Good Job!
life swings like jazz chapter 22 . 4/9/2010
Hey,

I can't believe I hadn't read this storry until today. It's a great and easy read and I am looking forward to the next chapter. I like the way you've managed to blend togethr the original plot line with something so completely different. It keeps me guessing at whats going to happen next making this one of the most interesting modern Pride and Prejudice fics I have read.

keep up the good work

Caiti
Avanell chapter 22 . 4/8/2010
what a fun chapter!
jkmk chapter 22 . 4/8/2010
So sweet! Loved it! Hurry with more!
mouse01 chapter 22 . 4/8/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far and I’m looking forward to seeing where you’ll take it.

I love how you’re portraying the characters, and I’m enjoying seeing them develop over the chapters. Especially how playful Elizabeth is and I’m looking forward to seeing Elizabeth & Darcy relationship slowly develop.

Please update again soon :)
NightWorldFreak chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
I love this story.

I really wish you would continue to write it.
Avanell chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
AWesome story! Another P&P kept me up late during this holidaze weekend ;)
mommakittie chapter 21 . 8/4/2009
please finish this great story!