Reviews for Memories
Harriet Usher chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Ah... hapoy ending! Doesn't it just make you fee fluffy inside?

*Huggles Outlaws... as usual.*
Shani8 chapter 4 . 3/22/2003
Robert/Robin with amnesia made for a great story, IMHO. Beautifully written as always, every time I read a Huntington story, I'm made aware of how much I just ADORE his character and how sad I am that the series ended the way it did. So thanks so much for writing and sharing, you really made my day! :)
RoSfan chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
I enjoyed it!
Devil Sissy Angel in Distress chapter 4 . 1/26/2002
koolies! I liked it! but you do see that now Robin and his men have to go teach Gordon and his men a lesson, don't you? good.

Pammon: ...koolies?

the Devil's Sister: shut up.
Daylight chapter 4 . 9/22/2001
Wonderful story! Loved every bit of it! I hope you will continue to write more.
Jennifer chapter 3 . 9/16/2001
And the plot thickens ... However will the outlaws be able to catch up with Robert when he's on horseback headed for Scotland? This is getting more interesting with every chapter you post, and I'm enjoying it greatly. The one thing that strikes me as a little hard to swallow is Robert's complete confusion as to why he became the Hooded Man. I've never believed it was only because of Marion, and because he was forced into the forest. Robert himself, deep in his core, is a man well-aware of the injustices of his land and yearns to fix them. That's why Herne chose him - becoming Robin Hood is a natural extension of who he is. I would think he would feel pride or satisfaction in knowing that he took up a life of service, but instead he's only baffled. It's out of character for how I imagine Robert would be, but that's just my opinion. We all have to use our own imaginations to decide what he was like before Herne called him, so there is no wrong interpretation. :0) Great job, and I eagerly await the next chapter.
Jennifer chapter 2 . 9/13/2001
Interesting idea, to make Robin partially lose his memory, and you're pulling it off very well. I can't wait for the next chapter! (I trust, unlike one slow writer I could name, there will be a next chapter ...) At first, I wasn't sure what Robin was doing, telling Jeffery and Aggie that he was from Huntingdon; I didn't realize until he started examining his clothes that he had lost his memory and wasn't deliberately hiding his identity. You've created some great original characters in Jeffery, Aggie and Martin, and I hope we get to see more of all three. Great job.
Daylight chapter 2 . 9/9/2001
Good! Good! Must you keep us in so much suspense? Please hurry up and continue.
Ethiercn chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
More please! I like how Aggie is really more of a legitmate character instead of the standard little girl.
MidnightSons chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Cool
Daylight chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Very, very interesting! I can't wait for the next part! Please continue.