Reviews for wonderland
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
that looks like it wouldve been annoying to write. but it was confuzzlingly nice
Oni Meowzi chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was amazingly beautiful.

I love how you shwoed the real wickedness of Wonderland!

And of course, making poor Roxas go through it all, even sweeter!
SpazzyNinjaSpork chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Hehe, just the kind of disturbingly-written piece I wanted to read. :3

Wonderful imagery, it was very well-written. _ Good job.

Poor Roxas. x_X Never out of the maze, ne?
QueenoftheFireflyFilledNights chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
It's dark and evil and positively wicked...I love it! Love, love, love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love so much! I hope you write more like this-I love the darker wonderland-like works and Axel and Roxas are my two favorites. Have a fantabulous day!
onionladi777 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hi Nikki!

YAY you posted something! :D I was wondering when my Nikki would start writing again.

I liked this :D A lot, actually. I really like how you put the quotes in italics and surrounded them with slashes. That really makes them POP on the page :D I think my favorite thing that you've done here i out some of the words, like falling. I kinda felt like I was falling, but not for real, don't worry :)

This, of course, is going into my favorites. Because I like it so much :D

I love you sweetheart :D

Bye Nikki!

../Nikki 2 :D

Save the Onions!
Little Pastry chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was really cool. I think your placement of italics and bolding and underlining was really good, not to mention the way you used actual quotes from the book. And also, where you ran the words together in a couple of places felt right. Excellent work. :3
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Nicely done. Very imaginative prose and style; your use of bold/italics/underline is really well handled in the right places, though a bit striking. It really is reminiscent of poetry but not really, you blend the two genres together well. REALLY well.

Though, there are small mistakes:

["Pounding footsteps echo in abandoned neon alleyway..."] - I think you menat alleyWAYS.

That is the only one I could reall detect and even then they're rather small; mostly spelling/tense mistakes.

Lovely writing, though. Really emotional and images that are both frightening and very much like the Wonderland that Roxas is in.

Wonderful job.