Reviews for King K Rool's Visit
Carnage068 chapter 2 . 3/4
WHY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT?! Honestly, why not just take out Bowser and Ganondorf if you won't put K. Rool in? Sakurai is a biased asshole, and to be honest, I don't even think they're gonna put Mewtwo in this month. With that being said, you made a pretty good fanfiction about it. There's always DLC...
SonicSonic54321 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
King K. Rool isn't in Smash Bros 4.?
...
...Ha ha :3
MushroomWings chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Nice story,YZ(do you mind if I call you that?)!Just ONE question:

Have you noticed that,in DK:Barrel Blast,it's the first time we hear Wrinkly's voice and it sounds like an awkward combination of Dixie,Tiny,and Candy's voices?
Emperor K. Rool chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I can't believe I missed this! I'm such a horrible fan! I've let Halo distract me from my roots! My name is Emperor K. Rool and it took me half a year to find this story about my favorite character in anything. I am so sorry, Yoshizilla.
The GamerSwordsman chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
(Deep in thought than snaps fingures) I got it. If he isn't a playable character they could make him a boss on adventure mode. Anyway very funny. By the way that one review you did for some odd reason made me feel old. I don't have the slightest idea why it would do that. Oh well maybe it's just me. Anyway very creative, also poor Charizard for some odd reason it just didn't seem like his day, until the end of course.
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
(tears come down as I burst into laughter) Woo! I just LOVED this! King K. Rool NEEDS to be in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I mean, come on! He is to Donkey Kong like Bowser is to Mario, like Mewtwo is to Pikachu, like...you get my drift, but ANYWAY! I had a great laugh, and the video showing Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong on the Smash Dojo raised the bar for King K. Rool's expected appearance higher.

I'M STILL SUPPORTING YOU, KING K. ROOL! YOU'RE THE GREATEST VILLIAN EVER! :D :D :D

And that is all I have to say for this LOL worthy story. I'M REVIEWING BECAUSE YOUR MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, KING K. ROOL! (squeals with delight and hugs a King K. Rool plush doll)