Reviews for Commencement
AlchemyHearts17 chapter 12 . 5/2/2017
Really hope you continue this. You left this on a cliffhanger and I'm really eager to learn what Ron's plan is exactly for Kim, the Lowardians and the world. Also nice touch of having Ron keep his real name instead of Zorpox for a change.
sperosvengence chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
more please.
geekyhyena chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
CONTINUE OR I WILL BE SAD
Master Doom Maker chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
Why have you not update I'm desperate for you to continue the story what has happend please update.
Marykim20 chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
Oh, please update it... I ADORE your story!) Please, come back, it's really great!)
Marykim20 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
pbow chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Quite an impressive arc so far. Will this be continued soon?

Keep Writing and Live Large,

pbow
aedan cameron chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Great story here. I hope you get back to it someday. You can't tell by your writing that English is a second language. Everything is done quite well.

Thanks for the great stories!

Aedan
Midgarosormr chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Are you going to continue this? It's pretty impressive how you've built a whole spin off universe based on a single story. :)

~

Mike.
LoveMeKp chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
I just want to remind you...WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! lol! :D
KP's Man chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
great story but it needs a lot of updates :)
hayylies chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
very nice
Master Doom Maker chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I really like your story sorry I havent review in a while i've been busy with crap what I like about your story is its more down to earth you know like just real world issues and stuff not child like cartooney crap you know I here rumors about an anime based on the show that would be cool I still think you should have some lorwardain rebels come in to help like there leader is the brother of Warhawk and there should be an epic battle and that should work youve done good so far and when this is over there will be peace between earth and lorwardia and at the end there should be a statue of Ron and Warhawks brother shaking hands as a symbol of peace and I also notice Hans not in this o well please update soon and e-mail me soon and let me know what you think see ya
VampireNaomi chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
The past scenes about Tomo and Aiko have been intriguing me for a while now. I keep asking myself if their only purpose is to tell what happened with the MMP in the past or whether they have a deeper meaning. They have some character development and are richly written, so they don't feel like additional info dumps. Whatever their purpose in the story is, they're still very entertaining to read and give some extra spice to what is going on.

It was great to see what Ron is up to. Looks like the Lorwardians didn't quite get what they were expecting, and I'm sure there will be trouble brewing for them later. Ron seems capable of almost everything at this point, but his desire to have Kim by his side is a good reminder (even if a tad twisted one) of his real/past self.

And like always, I loved the scene with Monkey Fist. You're right, I do like him a lot, and I always take note of how people write him in their stories. Among with a handful of other fics, yours is one that I think does a really good job. Everyone can write some insane "Hahaha, I will be the monkey master!" babble, but not everyone can put him into a situation like this and still keep him in character.

I also enjoyed the backstory you gave him because it was different from what I've seen in other stories and brought a new perspective to his life as an archeologist. The fact that Yori is the daughter of his master was a nice twist. It'll be very interesting to see how these two will go from here.

And now it's time to save Rufus! This chapter set the scene for some major events in the future, so I'm sure the next couple of chapters will be very interesting to read.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
lxk,

This was another nice interlude. I was wondering how long the Lorwardians would go before they would start to lose patience with the Grest Blue.

At the start of this chapter, you mentioned Aiko as being 'your basic average girl'. Methinks you are comparing her to another fierce fighting female we all know and appreciate.

You also had a rather intense moment there with Yori and Fiske, with Yori doing everything she oculd to will herself not to kill him. Good job with that.

It looks like the time for talk is almost over. It will soon be time to rescue Rufus and start kicking some tail...monkey and otherwise.

Your friend in writing,