Reviews for You break one rule
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
lol and love the joke
PrincessWraven chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hehe...did Aang really Earthbend? That's funny. And the Fire Nation kids would get freaked out by him...XD

(P.S. Yes, I'm stalking your stories now ;D)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Well, I can't say I saw this coming...
kenzaki-chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
lol XD really cool! i think you should write an other chapter on this subject
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
ROFL! Oh, this was brilliant! The ending really nailed it! Hahahahaha!

pachysam chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Good story so far.

Please make a story in which Shoji and On Ji discover that Aang is the Avatar. It would be good if they remain his friends and decide to help him to end the war. It would also be cool if On Ji had skills at firebending, and if good Zuko got his own dragon-friend. It would be good.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
lol! I get it. Great one-shot.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I love that you've done the aftermath of Aang's influence in that episode! And tricked out ending. Great job!

I'd really like to see more of this gang; playing Hide and Explode with Aang earlier in this episode or something.
Natalis chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh dear... drugs?

I agree being an Airbender is enough of the highs. ;) Funny, though.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
what. lmao. Totally didn't see that one coming.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
lol, pretty funny
pachysam chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Good story so far.

I hope that you continue the story. It would be good if Shoji somehow discovered that Aang was the Avatar. I wonder how she'd react. Maybe you can even make her Aang's group's spy for information on what the Fire-Lord and his officers are up to. That would be good.
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was great xD

Aang really IS flameo. He is indeed...

I'd love to see more people write about the FN Gang. They were really entertaining. This was a prime example of just how fun they can be (Shoji and On Ji would be adorable. I loved that kid in the episode...what with the two lines he had :D)