Reviews for That's My Baby
dorkycorky88 chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
I loved this!
dorkycorky88 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
You totally had me with that beginning. Loving this so far. I can't believe I haven't read any 70's Show fanfics until yesterday!
Wickedgreene16 chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Omg this is the best t7s fanfiction I've ever read! Awesome-thank you!
Jaycie Victory chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
Lovely :)
Jaycie Victory chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
That ending was killer. But so good. And so what Hyde needed to hear, to realise the part that he'd played in it.
Jaycie Victory chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
I love Hyde but I'm glad he has to worry a bit, feel insecure and work for it. It's kinda deserved and good for him to see what it was like for Jackie all those times.
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Gorgeous. I know I keep saying it, but I just love how spot-on your characterisation is.

"God, Jacks, you used to know what I was feeling before I did. How can you read me so wrong?"

Such a good line. So Hyde but also so true: Jackie can't trust her instincts anymore and Hyde needs to learn he did that to her. I hope he really takes responsibility for his cruelty in future chapters. And we find out his reasoning for why he started burning her.
Jaycie Victory chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
I'm grinning again. This is so much fun. Conniving Hyde at his best. Brilliant.
Jaycie Victory chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
The description of Jackie as a rebounding pinball was perfect. So Hyde.
Jaycie Victory chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
This chapter was fantastic. Jackie's precise and just analysis of all the ways Donna had effectively betrayed her AND Hyde; how hypocritical they had been. Brilliant portrayal. And you're so right about the last few episodes - it was such a bizarre 180 from the almost gentle indifference they'd had prior to the lake. To me it came off as intense Belligerent Sexual Tension.
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Felt like Hyde was maybe a little more free with talking about his emotions here than he'd normally be but also felt there was some brilliant character insight and spot-on dialogue. Really enjoying this.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Fantastic beginning. I'm grinning.
nikole salvatore chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
yay!
nikole salvatore chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
Horton hears a who?
appalove chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Kelso and Kitty are priceless in this chapter. I laughed so hard at the Gandhi and psychos comments. It feels like watching the show! :)