Reviews for That's My Baby
G2325 chapter 23 . 5/21
loved it!
ddoyle chapter 23 . 5/16
wow this story was amazing. how i wish they could renew that 70s show and make this happen because they did jackie and hyde so dirty. one of my favorites!
Logy81 chapter 23 . 4/30
god this totally season 9 i believe. so much bittersweet feels wrapped with awesomeness in a whole. i love you for this. thank you.
Goldenbassets chapter 23 . 10/9/2017
Loveeeeeeeed it! Especially the note at the end!
Goldenbassets chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
Ahh Eric got Africa married! Hilarious! And she knows Fez's people! Perfect!
Goldenbassets chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
The way Jackie changed so much, turning into a more Hyde-like character, is fascinating and makes so much sense. After all the hurt and betrayals she's been through she needs to protect and provide for her and her baby, and who is one of her best role models for self-sufficiency? Hyde. On his own from a very young age, cynical and distrustful but he made it and so can she. But man, she has to let him in! I'm so invested now!
Goldenbassets chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Oh you tug at the heart strings!
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
Ahhh! I love this! You totally had me fooled with Bernard! And Hyde is killing it with his dream and is new found strength and perseverance. He can take on stubborn Jackie and win!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2017
I just read the story, and I thought it was amazing! You are such a tremendous writer. I just recently started watchingThat 70s Show and I love the characters of Hyde and Jackie. You did such an amazing job in capturing their character, and I also love the humor you added to the story. Outstanding job!
Our Midnight's Musings chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
Best jackiexhyde fic I've read in a long time! Hope you write more in the future!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/24/2017
Perfect
RantyFanGirl chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
This story. I sat down and I couldn't stop reading it. I'm not ashamed to admit I neglected many of my real life duties today because I couldn't stop. You had me from the slap. Jackie's ability to out-zen Hyde was fabulous. This is exactly what I needed to/wanted to see. All of my JH feels are now locked in the upright position, and I am flying high in happy land, without the aid of a circle. Thank you so much for writing this. I adored it!
voodoomarie chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
I think this is my favourite 70's show fanfictiom ever. Such good characterizations, the jokes! The feels! Wonderful plot and oh so . I have definitely stumbled on a gold mine today. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
Dude I love self destructive bad ass zen Jackie and sappy whipped asf Hyde. Literally butterflies lmao it's so funny and IRONIC.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 23 . 10/8/2014