Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
C'est une Fangirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
*SEQUAL*
C'est une Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
In my appenion, MAKE A FREAKIN PERSON!
HamhaPHKFan chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Wow, this is an awsome story! I can't wait to see more of this
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
nice
Playing.with.FireFlys chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
cool,...i love your story. Its really strange, cuz Megatron seems so cute and sweet. And i think your right about Sentnail (did i speel that right?) Any way good job! I hope you add more chapters cuz this is great! Also if you need any help or ideas for futaure chapters ill be happy to help.

keep up the good work!
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
please continue and will Ironhide live :(
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
*ROFL* It's so Cute when Megatron pouts *heehee*
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Please! You have to update! You can't keep us all in suspense here! I'm begging you!

Glad to see Sentinel already passing some Prime wisdom to Optimus. I liked how you showed how Megatron began to show some jealousy towards Optimus because he was placed second. Sentinel better hurry up. Optimus needs you! Alpha Trion to the rescue!

/“Bam,” he said, grinning, and Optimus’s body relaxed.

“I give.”

“Hey, yer dead. Ya don’ get ta choose.”

“I’ve been dead about ten times this week. I have a new sympathy for dead people. They deserve a say.”/

How many times have Optimus' humor gotten me?
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
This is really getting interesting. What did Alpha Trion do to Optimus? Where is Elita? Who's the one Optimus keeps seeing in his nightmares? Could it be a future Megatron?

/“But he’s programmed to fight, Ironhide,” Ratchet said soflty, but the image of it made his shudder. Those gentle lips, usually lifted in a smile, drawn into an angry snarl…the sensitive optics hard and cold…the fragile body riddled with battle scars… the cheerful voice, so commonly echoing giggles and nonsensical chatter, warped into a cry of pain… the warm, bubbly Spark trapped beneath layers and layers of ice…/

Beautiful imagery and comparison of innocence and the loss of it. Love the concern and fatherliness both Ratchet and Ironhide show to Optimus.

/Optimus blinked and rolled over so he faced his brother fully. “We’re brothers,” he said firmly, his optics confident. “We’ll stick together.”

“But how long?” Megatron pressed, urgency in his voice.

“Forever,” Optimus whispered, clutching his brother’s hand. “Let’s stay together forever.”

“You promise?”

“I swear.”/

At this, I wasn't sure whether to go "aww" or cry. Because we all know what will happen to these brothers.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aww! A youngling Optimus and Megatron are too adorable! I just love a guardian Ironhide and Ratchet. But what's with Optimus' strange illness that slows his development and growth? And I wonder why Alpha Trion was kept in that room.

/“I was so scared. I was so scared! I was falling up…I was falling into the sky, then I hit the ground. It was…how do you fall up? How? It’s not…what about gravity? What about the laws of attraction?”/

Only Optimus could think of such complex things.

/The youngling sighed heavily and rested his chin on the steel surface. “Fine. I guess I’ll just have to go for another few weeks wondering if I’m any closer to growing taller than Ironhide. I guess I’ll just have to spend the next few weeks wondering, wondering, if I’m really getting any better. I guess I’ll grow up and remember Ratchet, who deprived me of the one thing I ever, ever asked from him. I guess…”

“Alright, cut the theatrics,” Ratchet sighed, rolling his optics./

Another reason why I love Optimus so much.

/Optimus turned and sighed impatiently. “You’re so slow, Megatron. Move your aft.”

Megatron’s bright blue optics widened. “Y-You said a bad word.”/

Just seeing Megatron say that made me crack up. LOL!
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
This is brilliant...

Another brilliant story idea. I am so enjoying reading about young Optimus and Megatron. Its so much fun.

I really hope you update this soon. :-)
Kittona chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
please please please update! You just can't leave it there... I really want to know what happens. It's interesting to see a fic about Optimus as a little kid, I like it.
optimus prime 007 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I must say I have enjoyed this story very much so far. The idea of a little Optimus running around is cute. Please update soon. :)
SaradocCraver101 chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
I love it please update as soon as you can.
Prime Revolver chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Wow serious cliffhanger and lots of exciment, oh no Ironhide!

Not much more I can say but this story is awesome!

-P.R.