Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Prime Revolver chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Wow serious cliffhanger and lots of exciment, oh no Ironhide!

Not much more I can say but this story is awesome!

marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
OMG, what happend to Megatron?
blood shifter chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
that was an awesome chapter. poor megatron. you're doing a very good job. hope the next chapter will be coming up soon.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Wow, that was some cliffy to be sure! I like how you write Ironhide training Prime...and the whole Megs situation...very possible little brother got tired of being in big brother's shadow. But now you have to write more since you left Ironhide with a big hole in his middle and Prime really hurtin'! More soon!
Elita One chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
ohh that was great

a tank purge ew poor optimus

he fired his first gun hehe

noo hide

Alpha Trion whats he gonna do

update soon please
Violetlight chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
This is an incredible story! I love how you protrayed Megatron's first feelings of jealousy towards his brother, but how before then, they truly did love each other. It's going to be interesting to see how Megatron ends up turning away from Optimus. Please, continue this story!
Elita One chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
ohh poor Optimus

what did Alpha Trion do

Optimus saw Elita lol
Elita One chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
oh i wonder why Trion was feared by the others
blood shifter chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
this is an awesome beginning. i'm really enjoying it. it makes me sad knowing whats gonna happen in the future. you are doing a great job on this fic. good first two chapters. hope the next chapter will be coming up soon.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Very touching...poor guy with night terrors. I guess it's good he had no idea what was going to happen between he and his brother later on...and the dream about Elita is very sweet ) More please!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2