Reviews for Introducing Nikki Dalton
idoloveyou chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
You HAVE to update this! It's amazing and I'm really loving Nikki/Cam.
lucyintheskywithdiamonds77 chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
like it. update.
Akiracatalina chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
So Nikki and Cam are ditching their dates together. Cute.
Akiracatalina chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
A date with a Claire/Cam/Nikki triangle and a broke Derrick? Fun. I can't wait to see how it ends.
Akiracatalina chapter 18 . 3/15/2009
Nikki/Kemp? Yeah. Gross. Nikki/Cam? Annoyingly cute.
Akiracatalina chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
So let me get this straight. Nikki matured and now Claire's clingy and annoying. Claire's the new Nikki. Wow. Weird. But not surprising.
Akiracatalina chapter 16 . 3/5/2009
Yeah. Massie's not a pushover. I love how stubborn she is. Anyway. Yay Massington! Nikki/Kemp? Gross!
Akiracatalina chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
That song was so pretty. Yay massington!
Akiracatalina chapter 14 . 3/5/2009
So Clam's back together and Cam and Nikki like each other. Cam's a moron. Nikki has an excuse. She's trying to fit in. I'm glad Massie didn't take Derrick back immediately. Pushovers like Claire annoy me.
Akiracatalina chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
The PC's pretending to like Nikki, Nikki's trying to get the PC and their ex BFs back together, and there's a Claire/Cam/Nikki love triangle. I love drama. Oh yeah. Tikki? The boys are idiots.
Akiracatalina chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
So let me guess. While Nikki's trying to get Clam back together, Cam's gonna try to get closer to Nikki.
Akiracatalina chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Nikki wants to be popular and she's in the PC. This fic keeps getting better and better.
Akiracatalina chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
Nikki and Cam argued in front of the PC and didn't realize it? That's really cool.
Akiracatalina chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
getting revenge? Fun. I can't wait.
Akiracatalina chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
That chapter was sealed with a diss. Yeah. Bad pun. I love Massington.