Reviews for Black Lace On Sweat
HellsSavior66 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
...
YaoiPlease chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Excellent and erotic read. Wish there was more.
Meicdon13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
The first time I watched the movie, the first thing I thought when I saw Mace and Capa fighting was that they'd be so hot together.

While I'm a bit iffy with how fast the sex came along-a bit more tension before Capa giving in and seducing Mace would've been nice-it's still a great fic and I hope to see more!
superenzie chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Nice
Aperire chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
My first Sunshine fic and I loved it!
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Ah, this is awesome.
PenguinKnox chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I have to admit that was a really good story. Altho the mace and capa mix is a little crazy. I'd expect mace to hook up with cassie but u did a really good job! I loved the part where mace is like "I'm not going to run away. We're on a spaceship." lol that was good.
nikita chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
...i think ive got a nose bleed...

so good! I enjoyed every aspect of the piece, and that's gotta be the first time i haven't criticised a thing! Please, may i have some more?

Pretty please?
Good Evening chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
As the one who wanted to be the first to have a Sunshine story revolving around Mace and Capa, I have to say I'm jealous. But I do think you should tput the name of your story to a literal sense. Mace does seem like the kind of person who doesn't want to give up everything girly in a partner. And, who knows: Cory seems the type to lend a helping pair to a confused couple in need.
talkback chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
M, Sunshine Slash Alice Cooperone happy me.
TheWayThingsCouldBe chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I just saw the movie for the first time and when it was done I wished it had been about four hours longer... so I came here, looking for fanfic... even though I never really thought about the tension between Mace and Capa, as soon as I read the summary I was like "Oh my God, it was so obvious!" and I almost wish this had been how the actual film went... This was written really well, and it was sexy and it's clear that you've seen the movie a few times and you know what you're doing with these characters... Loved it! I want more MacexCapa!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh my word. I just watched the movie, and each time that Capa and Mace fought, I murmered, "Sexual tension." Of course, I had to go looking for fanfics!

And I absolutely loved yours! It was... oh my word! lol

Abbz
broken mind chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
oh man, that was intense. one of the very few brilliant slash fics! never imagined mace and capa, though but you drew a perfect picture!

kudos to you!

keep up the good work :)
Sirius Lack Of chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Fantastic! Loved it. :)
DirtyVelvet chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Thank you!

I've been working on a MacexCapa story, but you beat me to it. I thought I was the only one who liked the pairing.

Come on, we all know they were doing it.

Update soon please! :D