Reviews for Of Borrowed Bandanas
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very much a crack pairing, but Usopp is awesome enough that I enjoyed this a lot. :D
Zewy chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hi, I have already review this one once before.. but, well.. I love it soo much so I had to review it again! XD (if you want to reply my email is the same as the Zewy that has review on 'Of Borrowed bandanas' before) I love your fic so much that I read it like ones a week.. Okey, I'm lying.. '' But I do read it like, well, once a month or so. It's such a awesome fanfic! X3 I'm so in love with usopp-pairings/slashes.. And Uso-chan is such a uke.. well we love him for that..

I hope you will write more usopp fanfic so I don't have to read the same thing over and over.. I'm starting to repeat it in my sleep! oO'' My friends that stays over thinks I'm going insane talking english and dirty in my sleep.. XD

No, but really.. I love this fic, and I pray to You, to make/write more like this one.. maybe even making it a little more grafic? ;P *wink wink* Make the rating to M on the next, or something.. X3 yesh.. I'm so dirty.. -.-''

Love ya, keep up the good work! X3 (awesome work)

- Zessy
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I've read this before but I've decided it really deserves a review the second...er...third time around. XD

This is adorable. I like the pairing and you did a spectacular job of keeping them in character. Alright so maybe Zoro was a little talky, but you know what, he does that in canon too so it's good. XP

Banzai!

L.E
1218 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
SO CUTE!

You should write more if you have time [and inspiration] because this just absolutely rocks!

Zoro/Usopp hasn't really been my thing, but if there's more fics like this, I could get into this!
WildAndFreeHearts chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Another great Usopp crack pair by Lament_of_Meow!

Yosh seal of approval: XD

Favs
arppro chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I love Usopp, just love him, and this fic was just great. I liked how Zoro noticed both the big and the little things about Usopp, and that he liked them. I'm no very coherent at the moment, sorry, but just gotta say that I loved this fic, and I can never get enough of Usopp pairings, especially of the slashy kind! Great job!
Zewy chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
“I like your loyalty. I like the fact that you lie to make everyone happy, but you tell the truth when you know it counts. I like your stories, they’re funny. I like the way you concentrate with narrowed eyes and your tongue just slightly sticking out of your mouth when making your bombs. I like the glint in your eyes when you get serious in a fight. I like your hair. I like…you, I guess.”

Aww.. that's just how I feel about usoppu-chan! -

He's really my favourite person in OP.. Little cute uso-chan.. :3

I'm just as crazy about usopp fanfic as you are!

I could read them all day out, if it was enough of them that it's.

Lucky enough it's alot of fanfic with usopp out on the internet, yum yum.. X3

But still.. It should be more, I agree..

I'm actully writing one myself, but I'm very slow.. I have to finsih it first and then translated it from swedish in to english..

So it's taking a while, but when it's done I'm absolutley going to publish it here! -

Now, I'm going of to read some of your other crazy usopp fiction!

Keep up with your good work Meow-san!
Kerykeion chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hehehe, ZoroUsopp is actually my second favorite yaoi pairing! (ZoLu gets first place, though. Can't really beat that one...) They have such a great dynamic, whether they're together or just friends. And of course it's amazingly cute. There' so little of it, though, so your fic is like a godsend! XD
Galleta chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Im surprise. Im not a Usopp/AnyCharacter fan... perhaps a Usopp/Kaya... Im a Zoro/Sanji or Zoro/Luffy fan. But I got curious with your description of the fic and I decided to give it a try. And you know? I liked it. I really liked it. It never occured to me that an Usopp/Zoro fic would work out. It was a nice change for the usual pairings that I read. It's going to my favs.

Thanks for sharing it. :p
Lizmun chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
*takes a while to reform after having melted into a primordial goop-like substance* Oh thank the gods I'm not the only one who's loves Usopp crack pairings! I thought I only had LiveJournal to go to for crack pairings such as these, so to find them in the "outside world"...absolutely made my week!

And Zosopp of all pairings... my OTP like Whoa!

aren't really that Usopp friendly, from what I've seen. And fics that feature him as one of the leading characters... *sighs* rarely get reviewed. I'm glad you (whether knowingly or not) decided to post it. Maybe there are several more like us out there hiding...who knows.

Anyway, awesome awesome job!