Reviews for You Can Never Go Home
mardar chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I just read this story. I love it, please, please finish it.
darcy58 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
oh no you dont
You come back now and finish this!
you hear me
it's such a good story
please. begs.
EmperialGem21 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
why must you leave it like that?! ugh XD update dammit! i want more please :)
editor frog chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I must say that Im glad I found this piece. You have a compelling way of telling a story and I am enjoying it immensely. But, given the length of time that has passed between updates, am I correct in assuming that this is all I will get regarding this storyline?
Hannaly chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
this is a really good fic, and it's made me cry in several places. can't wait for the next chapter, although, i'm guessing i'll be needing tissues galore :/
TrooperCam chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Oh hell no, you can't leave this on a cliff hanger. I am enjoying this very much. Look forward to seeing more when it is complete.
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Just had to add this here. I don't think Jack would be embarrassed by being in the Extreme Makeover - he'd make a joke about the defabricator, doing exactly what it sounds like it does, and everyone would laugh. But it's your story, and it's just a very minor nitpick in an otherwise good chapter.

Star
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This is a fascinating story! I'd love to see more - and I can't tell you how happy I am for Jack/Ianto. I may be snobbish, but I don't like Jack with anyone else. (I also refuse to admit CoE exists except in very limited cases - such as fix-its or my own inventions that are akin to fix-its. And it's because of Ianto's death.)

I love the fact that the Doctor is sticking around and helping Jack through this. And I love that Ianto is helping, too.

Poor guy - to have to deal with a weevil being tortured to death right after a year in hell must be one hell of a first mission back at home.

Please, PLEASE continue.

Star
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
What a pity you couldn't be bothered with finishing this story - it's absolutely amazing! I found myself weeping several times at the sheer anguish in Jack's eyes and words - you have quite the gift for expressing emotions - good and bad - the brief scene in Jack's office between him and Ianto - just at the end of chapter 6 - perfection.

If you ever get around to finishing this, I'll be waiting to read it.
klester1987 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
janto-sparkles chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Omg, pleaseeeeee continue this! It's freaking fabulous! I love it!
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Oh my lord, please please please PLEASE update this! This is so good! I love the fact that the Doctor cares so much about Jack and that Jack is still with Ianto (I just love Janto) but I mean OHMYGOD THE GUY WHO TORTURED JACK! And he probably doesn't remember it does he? I just realized that! Unless he was in the eye of the storm! Oh my god! This is amazing! One of the best stories I've ever read, certainly one of my favorites involving The Year the Never Was AU! This is just brilliant and sad! Please continue it! :)
Ilerre chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Oh I wish you would continue!

The T is be the man who tortured Jack on the Valiant. Mr. Tiberus, isn't it?

Pretty please!

Also, I would love to read a Doctor/Jack slash instead of a Ianto/Jack. I love both pairing.
tenner chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
loving this...
tenner chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
oh, goody, Jacktor goodness! Good start, going to read more now!