Reviews for You Can Never Go Home
I need to know chapter 6 . 7/18
This is TEN YEARS OLD, but here I am, begging for an update, anyways.
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 5/22
Really! What happened? It sounds suspiciously like the guy that tortured Jack for The Master. Ooooh, I hope you someday finish, even a quick chappie to catch the guy and send him to eternity in his own worse nightmare.
BarbT chapter 6 . 3/19
I know this story is ancient by fanfic standards, but ...NO! You can't leave Jack stuck there!
jkl88 chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
Great story, I'd love to read more.
mardar chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I just read this story. I love it, please, please finish it.
darcy58 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
oh no you dont
You come back now and finish this!
you hear me
it's such a good story
please. begs.
EmperialGem21 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
why must you leave it like that?! ugh XD update dammit! i want more please :)
editor frog chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I must say that Im glad I found this piece. You have a compelling way of telling a story and I am enjoying it immensely. But, given the length of time that has passed between updates, am I correct in assuming that this is all I will get regarding this storyline?
Hannaly chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
this is a really good fic, and it's made me cry in several places. can't wait for the next chapter, although, i'm guessing i'll be needing tissues galore :/
TrooperCam chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Oh hell no, you can't leave this on a cliff hanger. I am enjoying this very much. Look forward to seeing more when it is complete.
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Just had to add this here. I don't think Jack would be embarrassed by being in the Extreme Makeover - he'd make a joke about the defabricator, doing exactly what it sounds like it does, and everyone would laugh. But it's your story, and it's just a very minor nitpick in an otherwise good chapter.

Star
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This is a fascinating story! I'd love to see more - and I can't tell you how happy I am for Jack/Ianto. I may be snobbish, but I don't like Jack with anyone else. (I also refuse to admit CoE exists except in very limited cases - such as fix-its or my own inventions that are akin to fix-its. And it's because of Ianto's death.)

I love the fact that the Doctor is sticking around and helping Jack through this. And I love that Ianto is helping, too.

Poor guy - to have to deal with a weevil being tortured to death right after a year in hell must be one hell of a first mission back at home.

Please, PLEASE continue.

Star
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
What a pity you couldn't be bothered with finishing this story - it's absolutely amazing! I found myself weeping several times at the sheer anguish in Jack's eyes and words - you have quite the gift for expressing emotions - good and bad - the brief scene in Jack's office between him and Ianto - just at the end of chapter 6 - perfection.

If you ever get around to finishing this, I'll be waiting to read it.
klester1987 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
Jeeessss-tt chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Omg, pleaseeeeee continue this! It's freaking fabulous! I love it!