Reviews for The Desert's Black Wind
Derp sakura
Random Peep chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I must say you are an awesome writer, love this story and HOPE you continue, but even if you don't, awesome job! P
Milo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Read this one a long time ago but always worth reading again. Wish there was an omake at the end, but heck, your stories rock, so thanks!
AngelsofAngelsofAngels chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I'm going to guess that if its been two years since you've written and posted this that there is no way in hell this would be continued. That's too bad. Really.
Jackie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is one of the best Temari X Tenten fanfic i find out there. Seriously you rock when you write about them, i really hope we'll have a second chapter for this fanfic but anyway just want to saw this was an awesome chapter and I am gonna check out the rest of your fanfics! Keep up the good work!

P.S: If you do update please drop me a msg at :D
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
love the story :D and the pairing too! great job and hope to see more from u! XD
Zombie slave chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
good job
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Continue, it's realy fun to read.

I'm glad, you got at least two of my favorite couples in here...

*cough* Temten NaruHina *cough*

well I really like the way this is going thus far, please update!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Lovely; I especially liked Shino's role-he's commonly forgotten in the skeem of things. But wouldn't Tenten remember Temari? She's kinda unforgettable.
a chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
storys awsome update
Sakura0890 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I wonder why this has only gotten 8 reviews considering the amount of time that it has posted. Well, since you pointed out that you procrastinate so well I think that it is safe to say that you should update this wonderful story anyday now as it appears to be long over due for another chapter.
neveraworsename chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hey Jin, I just reviewed your Sena (Setsuna/Minako)story and now I'm revewing this one. Man you keep me busy! Anyways, Double T action right off the bat and it is funny! I especially love this part,“How’d it start off this time?” Tenten wanted to know.

“Chopsticks.”

“Mm, that sounds just like—” She paused. “Did you just say ‘chopsticks’?”

“Aa. The kind women use to pin up their hair.”

“Was it important or something?”

“Aa. It was an heirloom of sorts of the Uchiha clan, apparently. Naruto thought they were eating utensils and started eating his lunch with them. It was rather amusing—Uchiha turned a rather interesting shade of purple.”

Tenten grinned. “Man, why do I manage to miss the good stuff?” She shook her head. “Anyways…” Stepping into the office further, the kunoichi strode up to the grappling men, intent on wrestling each other to the ground, raised a foot, and kicked one of them.

“Ow!” Sasuke snarled, rolling out of her reach and leaping up. His black stare was venomous. “What the hell was that for?”

“Listen, Uchiha. Lord Hokage summoned me here and I am not about to wait here all day just because you blew your top when he used your barrettes as a spoon.”

“They were chopsticks, not barrettes.” Sasuke muttered disdainfully, but stepped back nonetheless.

ANd how you made Tenten act ignorant of who Temari was even though she was just thinking of her made me smile. Update soon, and keep the forever ongoing Uchiha, Uzamaki fight for another funfilled day.
Omni-Obiter chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is awesome! Major props to you. I love how you've arranged the intrigue. I hope to see an update sometime in the future ]
shounenshoujocadet chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
not much of a review but i like it
Ohagi-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Lol, this is sure to be entertaining. Please continue! Until next time! Sayonara! - Ohagi-chan