Reviews for In the Wrong Lane
princetongirl chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
Riyu Akari chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
I honestly preferred the earlier chapters, I enjoyed the little drabbles and ficlets - they were beautifully written and full of CXB goodness. And you kept them in character.

Now, it's not a collection of ficlets and drabbles, right? It's like a proper fic now, not that I'm complaining, of course. I think it's still written well and I love Chuck's little international chase, chasing Blair all over the world. Totally sweet. And now, I can't wait to see what will happen next. And ahh~about Eric and Blair, I just can't see them together in THAT way, well, 'cause if you watched the show, you'd know that Eric doesn't exactly...umm, prefer girls. And I was always more of an Eric/Jenny fan. However, I do like the way Eric looks up to Blair as a another sister.

However, do take a look at Chapter 14, is it just me or is there something wrong with the tenses and the grammar? But grammar's not all that important. Keep writing. Can't wait for your next update! )
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 14 . 6/17/2008
haha I swear I've read these before somewhere IDk

Watever I loved the last one :)
VirgoMaiden chapter 14 . 6/17/2008
Oh, my god, there needs to be more of this chapter xD

A fav line: 'He got to the front desk and gasped, “Chuck Bass, flight to Milan, now.”'

Chuck desperate is possibly one of the greatest combinations ever. Blair's little game of tag was hilarious, although Chuck beating her to the Hamptons was even better. He spoiled all her fun : )

Can't wait for more!

VM
latumbaco chapter 14 . 6/17/2008
I loved the end of that. I don't see Gossip Girl being two weeks late. She always gets it right on time. Oh well. Please update soon!
filthyrichnewyorker chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
i love eric and blair together in this fic

its just too cute
Havella-Bonnice chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hellos my name is Havella-Bonnice, I like you sotry i think you would like mine story too! I will give toy ou them link, here it is i hope you will like it from Havella-Bonnice
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Ah! In the books, I'm totally a B/E fan (he's older, so it works), but this and the previous one were amazing. I love B/E. I love that BC are together and BE have a close friendship. So cute!
princetongirl chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
pokey chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
Great imagery.

And School Lies was so NOT 'one of the best episodes so far' as the promo claimed. It was bleech. Total agreement, although I was okay with Serena nixing the Rufus-Lily ship because Rufus has been hogging up way to much screentime with his lame-o wife plotline and as much as I love him his storyline needs to move on. More Chuck!
mystripedskirt chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
I loved this chapter and I hated School Lies. Eww. Where did cute Chuck go?
karaleefan chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
School lies pissed me off too. I don't mind Chuck acting like an ass, because he always does (and that's why I love him)...but all of a sudden Blair seems to have NO feelings for Chuck.

And then Nate is suddenly the nice and understanding guy...sigh. It seems like writers are trying to make Nate nicer so that they can balance out the N/B fans and C/B fans. Because as of right now its like 10% NB fans and 90% CB fans :).

I usually like Vanessa, but she annoyed me when she told Blair that Nate was good for...how long has Vanessa known Nate...for like 5 seconds?..ugh!

Since its unlikely that any happy C/B interaction going to happen in the last episode, I just hope that B is single in the end and not with N/B..cuz I need my C/B hope for the next season.

Great story, hope you update soon!
princetongirl chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
Freakage chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
Beautifully written. Oh, I so wish the show would turn out like this - thank you so much for continuing to post.
Miss Anthrope chapter 12 . 12/25/2007