Reviews for Figlio Perduto
rock-time chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
seifer was such a dickhead in the game I find it hard to believe he could ever be a remotely tolerable person. Also, Zell was ridiculously out of character. Nothing he said sounded like something he might say. Seifer/Zell just feels awkward unless you can come with a very very good story to explain it. Sorry to say, but I wasn't convinced that the bullying was because he had the hots for a chubby Zell and he wanted to compensate or w/e.

Besides that, it was pretty well written. I enjoyed the parts with Laguna, although it didn't seem like you added much dimension to his character outside of what we saw in the game.
misikoblossom chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
I'm speechless.

This.

Is.

Amazing.
LadyMoonveil chapter 18 . 8/29/2006
Ahh I feel so bad for Seifer...so glad that he had 'friends?' that stood up for him. The SxZ was fun to read at the end...going to finish the rest of the triology now~
Playboyandy chapter 18 . 7/5/2006
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG first you write my fav harry/draco fic and now u write a fic about my ONLY other FAVORATE yaoi couple and u make a masterpiece of it! omfg.. words cannot express my gratitude, im gonna read the sequel now. 1 last thing.. YOU F*CKING ROCK! XD
Iron Reaver chapter 18 . 12/15/2005
Telling you that I'm impressed with your writing style would be something of an understatement. Either you're a good story teller or you know the game forwards and backwards, as every character seemed, well, in-character at all times, even Seifer. Despite the whole 'Ultemecia in the brain' thing you had set up.

Now...the Seifer/Zell thing, was kinda unexpected. Makes sense, but it almost seemed like you just threw it in there. You could flesh that out some more...but, then again, you also displayed Zell's...uh...lack of comprehension to Seifer's explanation, so it works.

My favorite part was the Tribunal, as Xu was...well...Xu. And that was just cool, for lack of a better word. It resembled the formality of a court martial, although there didn't really seem to be enough people speaking out again Seifer as there could have been.

In conclusion, while there were spots to improve upon, it was excellently written and, like all stories should, in my opinion, provoke thought. And my thoughts are scattered on the matter, but the largest one has to be what is up with Cid? And your ending...it hints at a greater evil, but from the most unexpectede duo...I'd like to see how you managed that im 'Pity the Child'.

~The Iron Reaver
iliyana chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Short, sweet and positively wonderful.
the eggplant tyrant chapter 18 . 11/3/2004
So I'd suspected the man was him, but I wasn't sure until the very last when you revealed it. (My other major suspicion was Squall, because let's face it, that boy is not normal. While it's not my personal interpretation, I can completely buy a characterization of him as a cold-blooded manipulator.) Point is, you get points for keeping me guessing.

Does the next story exist yet? I'm going to go check that out. If it doesn't, can I say, please write!
the eggplant tyrant chapter 14 . 11/3/2004
Well. They sure are a bunch of scary bastards, aren't they? (And by they, I mean every single character in this story, pretty much.) I've got to say, I'm intrigued by this darker, more vicious take on Garden. Because when you get right down to it, as much as you may like this or that character, it seems odd to have this group of mercenaries as fluffy as they are in nearly every other story, ever.

Huzzah?
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I will tell you.

Normally, I'd run away when I see SEifer/Zell together but, your work is amazing.

Squall is IC!

In a fic where Seifer likes Zell!

Squall and Seifer don't hate each other as well!

You're getting a million brownie points from me!
Fangirlitis chapter 18 . 5/2/2004
Hi-di-ho!
I absitively love this fic! I'm not really a big fan of waoi fics, but I must say this one was written very well! I adore the humor, and sadistic Seifer qualities that you've shown here! I've read a few other fics with him in 'em, but you've definatley portayed him best! I never guessed that Seifer was meaning to imply his being gay until my sis (KKC) told me about the ending. I cried...alot...'cause I love Seifer and (if he were real) would love to have all his children! Yes, I dream way too big. Bye Bye! I'm off to read the sequel!
-Fangirlitis
Despondent Dreamer chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
O_O This is...so awesome...Must..read...MORE! _ Haha...
-May the spoofs guide you-
Mouse
Hellcat81 chapter 18 . 4/21/2004
i don't get the last scene. I always thought Cid was the bed guy but Edea acting like that? Nah, that's too weird. And Rinoa? x.x I hope you wrote a sequel!
Hellcat81 chapter 14 . 4/21/2004
whoa, that was surprising. i never thought cid would be the bad guy here. i always had the impression he rather cared for seifer - in a fatherlike way i mean.
Hellcat81 chapter 12 . 4/21/2004
i'm just reading your fic. it's pretty good but the scene where Zell beats up the P. guy. A guy just doesn't kneel another guy in his groin. I never saw martial arts fighters with such a move. I think it's what a girl would do when threatened or pissed off but not Zell. It's not a very honorful thing to do. Anyway good story so far.