Reviews for Something Like Rebirth
Thanasi chapter 25 . 8/7
Well... i dont like how this is going to be honest. Anakin Skywalker who just found out he had a son that was lost to him... would be beyond pissed. Like insta turn to the darkside and kill everyone pissed. Also Cody would be dead by now and definitely not in active service considering they age far faster than a normal being. This is actually an issue that occurs in some of the extended universe.
Thanasi chapter 13 . 8/7
WTF... seriously... i dont... this better end with a dead fucking council in the end if they actually do this.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 14 . 4/9
I want to go all Darth on the Jedi Council right now. It was bad enough when they did it to Revan, but this? And taking newborns from their mother without her consent? With no good reason? They are evil. They're just plain wrong. I don't care if it "all turns out okay", they have no right to do stuff like this.

Sorry, I'm really enjoying this fic, I just...
Great story, really enjoyed the twists. Hope you manage to finish it someday.
AI chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
WTF
Sorry, the Council suddenly going Dark Side is not my cup of tea. Interesting story so far but no thanks.
AI chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
I think I'm supposed to feel sorry for Perun? Except he ran in where he wasn't and got himself in trouble. There's a good reason the military doesn't allow civilians in combat zones and this is exactly why. Good intentions but Perun messed up bad.
Gamoora chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
I love this. I like Obi-Wan, who is still sticking around even after he's dead, and Anakin, who has no idea what is going on and deserves more, and Padme who has her faith completely shaken, and Perun who knows more but is afraid to talk and as much as I hate Palpatine, he sure has manipulated things well, including kidnapping Leia and putting her right under her mother's nose. I know it's been years, but I would love to read more if you ever end up finishing the next chapter. I love the characterizations and the plot. Taking Anakin's memories is a horrible thing, but I can see why the Council did so (even if I don't agree with it), and now Luke at the age of seven definitely has parts of his father in him and Obi-Wan finally told him the truth and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
It would be great if you continued this!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
I like this story so far. Tell me, when you play KotOR, do you play as a male or a female Revan? And here in this chapter, is Revan male of female?
hreft93 chapter 25 . 4/25/2011
your so evil to them and your readers, I mean two years. Update please, I really want to know their reactions to the truth
donahermurphy chapter 25 . 2/7/2011
Wow. I really like this.

I mmight have preferred a more gradual introduction to Obi-Wan's FORCE GHOST presence and powers, but you've done a splendid job of his later interactions with Luke. Love your OC's as well, which is rare for me.
Snow leopard freak chapter 25 . 11/21/2009
Good story! I love it, keep writing! Update Soon!

j
Darth Sanctus chapter 25 . 11/7/2009
I hope that you make Anakin extremely pissed off but not darkside angry at the council. I also hope that he starts to remember his feelings for Padme like Reven started to remember things.
The French Dark Lord chapter 25 . 11/4/2009
Star Wars will live forever!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 25 . 11/2/2009
Woot! Update! I missed this story loads. I love how Anakin's like, "You are NOT my mother." Bahaha! Also the whole Ben/Obi-Wan thing was cute, and then when Obi-Wan 'accidentally' spills the beans, and Perun is all, "Crap! Should've told him!" Haha, sorry, I'm rambling here. But I have to so I can say everything in less than two minutes because my sister going to kick me off- Acck! Bye!