Reviews for Star Wars: Altered Destinies
shieldmaiden19 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
This is great! Please update soon!
Danyael Prince chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I do hope this stays a Luke/Leia fic, there ain't enough fics where those two stay together.

Btw, i agree with you, Lucas likely changed his mind about Luke and Leia and decided to cover his ass.

A woman like Leia, raised as a princess/senator ending up with a man like Han? Get real. That is about as realistic as Ron getting Hermione in Harry Potter.
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I love this story, but... why is it on hold and will you please continue it?

D. M.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
GLCW2 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Excellent, I can't wait to see more. I agree with your points on the attraction between Luke and Leia. I never really did like her with Han all that much. Can't wait to see some more.
Naga's Shadow chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Its a very nice beginning, and I do hope you can keep the story flowing. As a fellow worshiper at the alter of knowledge that is the heir to the empire trilogy (they should have done that instead of a movie) good luck.
Black.as.Gold chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is very interesting, unique to say the least. More importantly, well in my own opinion, I really like it. First of all I have been following your Grey Maiden series and I've really enjoyed it. It's awesome to finally find someone who can write an excellent story with an original plot that isn't riddled with horrible grammatical errors. For that I thank you so much. I am also loving your Star Wars story. I totally agree that Luke would be less mature than Leia, it just makes sense. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that there are many people out there that don't frequently review (like myself) that love your stories. So keep up the amazing work, I'm so excited to see what happens next!

Cheers Black as Gold
Thietje chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
I like it.
Lieutenant Dan chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
You're off to a very interesting start with these first two chapters. I particularly enjoyed the the encounter at the Lars homestead, and the way you balanced all the conflicting emotions and motivations of the players involved. You give us a taste of what we have to look forward to in future installments at the end of chap. 2. Some things I look forward to, or perhaps I should say 'hope to see' include Luke and Leia training together (presumably with both Yoda and Obi Wan), and Han showing his mettle as a fleet captain, perhaps rising in the ranks with successful engagements against the Alliance. And I'd love to see him man a TIE at some point. Your foundation opens up myriad possibilities. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Arkaniel chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Hi,

Great story, it is one of the better star wars stories on this site. I was just wondering though, is there going to be a pairing involving Luke? or do you let him wait for Mara? and what about Leia? will she still be with Han?

anyway, hope you post soon,

greetz,

Arkaniel
SeaWraith chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Interesting - I look forward to seeing where you take this.
frodogenic chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Nice chapter. I liked the interaction between Luke and Leia, it felt just right for this point in the timeline. Han seemed like he might have been somewhat off, but I don't blame you...it seems like that's one of the more difficult scenarios to write Han into, from what I've seen of other fanfiction. I think you did a really good job with him, especially given how hard it is. I'm sure it'll get even better as you go. I really can't wait to see how this story turns out...looks like it's shaping up to be a really nice long epic! My favorite kind. :)

Have fun sprinkling on the characters!
athe chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
This has very great potential! I like it very much.
The French Dark Lord chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Nice chap ,thought i can't wait for a little bit of action!
The Grandiloquent Demagogue chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Love what I've read so far. Keep it up! Of all the Infinities/AU Star Wars stories I'm currently following, you have the most novel-esque, professional-sounding writing. So kudos for that, and I'm very much heartened by your future plans for characters, as you mentioned. Just... try not to do too much Vong, stuff, okay? The Yuuzhan Vong are perhaps the most lambasted part of the EU, other than the Reborn Emperor and Kyp Durron getting off scot-free for the devastation of an entire system.