Reviews for Stay Awhile
fanficfan84 chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
This is an intersting story:) I love it! Please say you're going to continue it?
Torithy chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Yay, update! Aww, I feel bad for Julie - but it's obvious Dean cares about her and little Madison and that he cares about what Julie thinks... Good job on this! :D
ratti pillo chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
I'm so very happy that you've updated! This was another great chapter- please update soon! I really like this story. :)
For Esme chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
I'm so so so excited you updated! I love this fic so much. Great chapter, from Julie's insecurities to how uncomfortable I felt for her when Dean's little plaything appeared... You've gotta keep this one going.
For Esme chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this! I'm in hooked!
dreamer 3097 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
this is good
galindapopular chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Very cute! I'm liking this. I got a sort of Summerland vibe, just the single parent with the room mates raising a kid thing. Whatever, I'm weird.

Anyway, update soon!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
this is good
Torithy chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is great - well-written and I'm hooked to find out where things go from here!

Poor Julie - I agree with Tammy, Scooter's a douche-bag. I love that Fulton and Portman are still protecting their friends, even off the ice. And this has all my favourite couples - looking forward to more! :)
BadgerInMySoup chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I love CharlieConnie DeanJulie and TammyFulton, so you have one interested reader here!

Can't wait for more!
ratti pillo chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Grown-up Ducks! I love it! Can't wait to see where this goes...Julie single mom? Looking forward to the next chapter.
kitirish chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
i love it i love it,did i say i love it, connie and charlie are my favorite couple! this is a really good story idea, please update!
galindapopular chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Really good start. Poor Julie, all alone with the baby. I hope you update soon.
Pitaqueen chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
OMG this has the makings of a kick ass story.. please continue and update reg. thanks!