Reviews for Home Is Where the Rozens Are
Anon0330 chapter 6 . 3/6
To all those whom read other peoples reviews id say this fic is up for
adoption, all those who are with me please take this story and continue
it with or without permission! Unless the so called author gets their
finger out and works for once, what does everyone say!?
Riderman09 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
please, continue this fic! its getting good!
Solaris115 chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Too bad this hasnt been updated, would have loved to see the whole story.
Anon chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
At least announce it publicly. Put it in the description or something.
Anon chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Okay wow I just saw that you haven't updated since 2008. Never mind. I guess it's too late. Dammit...
Anon chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I don't mean to impose on you or anything, and I'm sure whatever reason you have for not updating is a valid one, but I've read so many good fics that stopped halfway through with the author giving no indication of anything. This is by far one of the better ones that I've read, and it would be a shame if it just stopped like the others. So if you're going to cancel this fic, whatever. Do it, or find someone to adopt it, cause it's good. Or maybe you just haven't seen it in a while, and are going to work on it again (hope so). But say something. Don't leave us in the dark.
sherlockian chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Hey, there should be a snowstorm and Barasuishou and Tomoe have to stay at their place. This is all very interesting. Update!
magickeith1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Make a bew chapter
spiderrock chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
continue this story is great i wanna know how it goes
Sailor Rayquaza chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Ah! you must get back to writing this! I want to see what happens next!
Anon chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Get back to writting this, Its been years! Us readers all love a good tale like this!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
can you put in chapter 7 i want to see this cause you could tell that some nasty things are going to happen
Anon chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Sweet! Very cool, please continue very soon, and get this good fic back at the front of the homepage!
Jibster chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Please continue, it is was (and still) a great story. i am begging you to continue it so please do -!
Vicki27 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Hello! Wow, this fanfic is wonderfull, really, great. I love, it's my favourite fic of Rozen Maiden.
A few days ago, I read it and went to your profile, it was my pleasant surprise when you said a few weeks ago that continuarías with this wonderful work.
First of all I wanted to ask an apology if I have a spelling error, my language is Spanish but wanted to comment on your fanfic.
I loved this chapter, is one of my favorites (and that's saying a lot because I like all chapters).
Start with the commentary of this chapter, which I liked, no doubt was the fact that Jun Rozen takes them to a rose to apologize, and their attitude really like too.
{Here i may be a bit subjective but I loved the scene with Jun Suiseiseki (my favorite couple of Rozen Maiden), I found between comic and tender.
Verdader Souseiseiki is a charm and Jun and Shinku, although that is not my favorite couples, it was very sweet.
However, I must admit, my favorite scene was that of June with Suigintou ... rare, Suigintou is my favorite Rozen Maiden (I prefer to Suiseiseki, Hinaichigo, Shinku and Souseiseki) but in this fanfic, I adored her.
Thanks to you now the partner of Jun and Suigintou is my second favorite couple of Rozen Maiden.
From what I've seen, or I found while Jun is close enough to all the sisters have the most opportunity Shinku and Suigintou are romantically is not it?
In general plan, I was fascinated by the way you have characterized the characters, Kirakishou is simply cute and sweet and I love his relationship with Jun.
I liked very much, as well, Tomoe to dissagree with the S Rozen (twins, Shinku and Suigintou). The jealousy of the sisters is very funny and grat, I enjoy this veryyy much.
Uuuuhhh, Bara-Bara has already made its appearance and it seems that going to be the bad guy with Enju ... this will be very exciting.
Needless to say, the fact of the meeting between Jun and Tomoe Rozen with ... Kyaaa! I already want to see.
Ok, there are probably several things you should comment but I'm sleepy and it does not help me though hehe happy bedfellows.
I'll be waiting patiently whatever it takes to read the next chapter.
A faithful reader.