Reviews for Tickle U
shayla the fox chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
nice job cosmo *smirks* *giggles* nice job tails wel lplayy miles tails prower says it sarcastilcly
Taismo fan123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH! i love this even tails as the victim anyways i Loved it :)
s0nic1997 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
What does you mean in this story after Cosmo smirks then it says "Then shows her fangs" don't you mean "then shows her fingers"? Maybe you should consider changing the words over from fangs to fingers. It is just strange that Cosmo would have fangs because she's not Dracula. Please change it if you do.
s0nic1997 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Could be a bit extended I'm just saying but anyway fantastic short story
rosy rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
lol love it do one of sonamy pls i love it or use my made up charecter shes new
keaton-furman-prower chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I feel Ticklish inside p

Nice story! Tails and Cosmo are so cute
April Yang chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
SUUUUPER! GOOOOOOD!
Anabis chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
The kiss scene was a little over the top, but all-in-all SOLID!
Ma kk chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
aww. this wus kutee. my favorite character on sonic wus always tails. u juss wana pinch his cheeks. nd he tries to act all tough lik tha rest of tha crew. lol its funny, i lik this tho. u should make more
Lucy the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
kl story!

This is another Tailsmo story that I liked.

Good job!
BigJohnnyCool chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
The kiss scene seemed a little.. overplayed/overdone, it kinda seems a little off-key as opposed to the overall action in the story.

But aside from that, this is a VERY CUTE story! I really do like it! Especially when Tails is the victim! Well done!
TailsXCosmo8 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Cosmo is a sneaky little Seedrian, isn't she. That was a cheap shot at the end. HAHA. Good Story, you a cool author. Once more, cheap shot at the end, and a good story at that.

PS: Was this a one shot, or will there be more chapters?
seektorectify chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Cute. I liked Tails' expression when he suddenly covered his mouth. One of the few reminders that he is still a child. Good job.
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Why doesn't Tails even try to get her back? He must be doing this on purpose!
Nintendoman58 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I think you should do this the other way around