Reviews for Dr John Smith, DADA Teacher
DIE DARK LORD
DIE
*A sudden Rory Williams/Pond appears*
He-who-must-not-be-named: Ahh!
Rory Williams/Pond: You are afraid to speak my name! Flee in fear, Voldemort, or I WILL unleash...
my nurse power.
He-who-must-not-be-named: Oh God, oh god. *flees because Rory Williams/Pond has his nurse kit out*
He-who-must-not-be-named is afraid to speak Rory Williams/Pond's name
ALL HAIL KOSCHEI
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
I love how anytime people talk about TARDIS, they always capitalize "Box". LOL
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I'm not gonna ask what the song was.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I didn't even bother reading the part about where magic came from because I knew the concept would be too large to handle.
But good story! :)
whenithitsthefan chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I like this! I'll keep reading...
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
I love this story! Especially since it included my OTP (Thoschei!) at the end!
kittyrsocute chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
*grins because she can't think of anything to say*
kittyrsocute chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Die! You fucking bastard! DIE!
(Talking to Voldie)
cethmistmyk chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Fantastic! :-D
The ending was a little abrupt, and very confusing, but I think the Master is like that... I did like it, and your theory about magic! :-D
Ana Syringa chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Hermione was not amused. :DDDD Oh, Rassilon, how I loved that reference!
saffarinda chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Aha, I love the end. And the Koschei bit was awesome 3 Great ff
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I LOVE IT!
BundleofContradictions chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
Oh, I loved it! Brilliant! The best fanfics are crossovers, in my humble opinion, and this was tons of fun. I wasn't sure if Doctor Who could be successfully transferred into the magical HP-verse, even though there are probably thousands of fics like that. After all, the Doctor's all about science and Hogwart's all about magic-but you skipped over the issue well (without ignoring it at all) and focused on the characters and created a most fun and impressive ride! The only thing I thought not in character was the Doctor not taking on a fight. Since when are people in danger something he's not concerned with? For all he knew, TARDIS wanted him to stop Voldemort!

My biggest question -and please respond and answer this- is what on earth the Doctor and the Master were doing when they discovered each other? What was the "Contact" and blue lights all about? I'm new to Who, and I'm really curious about what kind of cool powers Time Lords have!

I love the fact that he managed to save the Master this time -although why he didn't de-age him using that devise the Master had, I'll never know (that's a general canon question, not specifically related to your fic. In Series 1, the Ninth Doctor turned a murderous alien into an egg and gave her a new lease on life-thought the Tenth would do something similar w/ the Master, but then he'd have to raise him...) And (back to your fic) I absolutely love Hermione as a companion!

Great fic! Thanks for the story!