Reviews for The Little Girl With Sharingan Eyes
TheFlameHaze chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Awesome story..! please update fast
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
haha kakashi's got his work cut out

and oh naruto finally found out about his parents!

kwlio

write more soon please!

ttfn
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
haha

poor poor poor kakashi

lol
KittyKatze20 chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Poor Kakashi, and can you tell me when in the series these facts about naruto are revealed? I am dying to know. I really like this story
X-Burner 27 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I read this story a good while back before i was on fanfiction and loved it. I really like this story and hope you update it.
Diablo's Heir chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
very nice. update soon. is yuriko going to become a ninja with kakashi as the sensei. that would be cool
The Only Sane One chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Cool! Update soon! :3
ELIE101 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Yuriko is like a mini me! Kissing boys IS icky! LOL! I found that really cute.

Awesome chapter. I can't wait until Yuriko drives Kakashi insane!

PLease update soon!

-Elie
ForgottenAffection chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
omg this story is so good please keep up the good work._ I feel so bad for Kakashi and what was sasuke thinking leaving her with kakashi i have a bad felloing about this. I hope you cotiniue to write the story.
RiceballHikaru chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This was very entertaining. :3 Yuriko sounds very cute~ x3

Please update soon!

Poor Kakashi-Sama...
ELIE101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I like this story so far. She seems like a cute little girl _ ha ha poor Kakashi! Will he survive? lol Please update soon!

-Elie
Christopher Kidwell chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was a funny ending, where Kakashi finally figures out that Sasuke is leaving Yuriko with him... and his eyes widened!

Personally, he wouldn't be MY first choice to leave a child with either, but then again... sometimes people surprise you, for the better or the worse.
KC chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is a good start. It will be funny to watch Kakashi raise that little spitfire.

Looking forward to your updates.
RainingCats chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
! ... What the hell was Sasuke *thinking*? Now you have me worried, write more XD
dragon129 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Very interesting, can't wait to find out what happens.