Reviews for A Mistake Worth Making
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was so cute, wish you wrote more though. .LOVE IT THOUGH! :P
Natsu.Arisu chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
x) The idea of Malik working on a Disney Cruise made me giggle. I felt bad for him though.

I felt bad for Bakura too. Being seasick doesn't sound fun.

Good thing it all works out for the two in the end ;) Heheh.
Angael chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Ohmaiigosh! XD

I loved this so freaking much.

When I saw it had come to an end and their was no 2nd part you can imagine my reaction was something a little like this "T_T"

Do you think you could make an epilogue? Like... a one year later type of thing? I think it would be great xD I WISH YOU WOULD. LAWLz.

I was also sad because there was no lemon

The idea is superr duper unique :DD Hahaha. I never would have thought of it! And the characterization was good , along with the writing style! I didn't find one typo (:

Well, I can only hope that you reply or make an epiogue...

Au revoir!

-Angael
OrcaMafia chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very cute! well written, too
RemainSilent1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
M, I wish there was more to read, but very good!
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow i loved this! You know what would make it better though? Another chapter! Yep another chapter would make my Christmas! So please if you want that is, write another chapter or story for this! :D
LovinTheTan chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
KYAH! Sun-chan luffs you! You dont like the pairing? Youre so kinda and brave to venture into waters you are comfortable with then! -gives you a cookie- I really liked it! Both of them made me happy and I loved Bakuras "Im hitting on you" line :D So great! Good job! -faves-
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Ah, very good! Nice length, and you wrote it so well for someone who doesn't like this pairing. Too bad, becuase I'm sure that you could make a lot more stories that I'd absolutely love.

As I said, you did a good job! I've never been on a cruise myself, but I think you captured how it might be pretty well. Heh, I know I'd probably hate one because of all the little kids. I hate children. They're very annoying.

I also didn't see any mistakes. Of course I really don't look for them when I'm reading, especially if I really like and get absorbed in the story, but that means if there were any they weren't very obvious ones.
Voice-sama chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I demand MOAR, W-chan.
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
could you be totally awesome and make me another chapter?
Meepa chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Okay, so Nevi and I talked it over, and we've decided to adopt you. Of course, I'm going to punch you in the eye for the Hannah Montana comment, but. :D;;

But. ;-; Thank you so much for making yourself kinda-sick writing this! I love it to death. I love YOU to death. -tackles-

If I wasn't like. Half-dead from sleep deprivation, I would totally make retarded jokes or something. Or, you know, actually review the story. xD;

And remember: Malik's from Egypt, not Africa.

Cecilia
Glitnir-Gebo chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I'm not really a fan of shounenai, but I really liked this story. It was sweet.
BakuraxMalikNum1Fan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
o me likey. Wish there could have been more to it but good job XD
Ryous lil Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
E! -uberglomp- BAKURA AND MALIK! That's like, my third favourite pairing ever! YAYY!

Great fic too, BTW. You just catch the nilhilistic teenager wavelength so well, it just makes me so jealous XD

Oh, and no, you shouldn't read Control. In fact, I forbid you to. Because it's crap, and the only reason I'm continuing it is because I've been writing that Ryou and Bakura for two years, and I just can't leave it unresolved like that, it's not right. Starting fics and finshing them is not right. Yes. -.-

"Just Know" Is a sappy accoustic song by New Zealand's most hard-out nu-metal band (Blindspott) That they used to play as the theme song for a pair of young lovers on a TV show. Then the chick died X.x; Which is why it's sad. But yes. I need to shut up and stop rambling.

Anyways, you need to write more shit! In your own time. And in fact, I absolutely cannot talk because I'm not even writing anything myself n.n; But yes.

You're like, one of the very last good Tendershipping Authors that still hang around this dump. XD Keep up the good work and it's great to see diversity! And you pulled it off so well!

-LANA !
Dekora chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Ahh, this made me so happy! But you cut it off too soon. ;- ; So mean of you!

I think my cruise idea with Malik/Ryou, since that's my OTP #2. (Psychoshipping for the win, lolol. Can you imagine -them- on a cruise, holy shit.) But this was most excellentt! I love this pairing sosososo much! Ee!

And we are becoming good buddies, haha, how could you even imagine that! But thank you so much! ;- ; I know I will feel much better soon, or at least I hope so.

I hope Cecilia and I get to go on a cruise. ;-; I may be going to Disney World this summer with my parents and I'm going to take her if I can! That would be so wonderful. -dreamdream-