Reviews for Field Research
chocoluvr chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Good chapter with Neville going off by himself and noticing the similarities between a muggle plant and a wizarding one.
Bannon Magaly chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Heh. I think Neville is kind of hot here.
Thanfiction chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
LOVE the travel-basket, LOVE the Wrock reference, REALLY looking forward to more of this!
Thanfiction chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Do you have loved ones with dementia? I've not known anyone else who writes with such a sympathy to the caretakers of people who have lost their minds. They really can't just be dumped and left, and I like how Neville accepts this instead of angsting about it, and sees the opportunities he still has.
Thanfiction chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
This is very well handled...you keep him humble, but he's no longer the blushing, bumbling little boy who was embarrassed by all attention. This is a grown man who has lived with the role of a hero and accepted it, but also knows that it's not as glorious from the inside as other people think it is outside. I like how you try to explain why someone simply follows orders in battle if they trust the commander, and are aware of how blind that can seem from someone who has never been there.
chocoluvr chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Good chapter in describing Neville's view of Corsica.
chocoluvr chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Good chapter with Neville expressing his true concerns for travelling the world and researching various plants.
chocoluvr chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Good chapter with Neville explaining why he killed the snake.
Thanfiction chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I loved this...you really capture the kind of debate that academic types can get into, especially when they don't know what they're talking about, and I like Neville's reaction. Well done in such a short space.
Parsley the Lion chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It's an ineteresting concept, one which I should like to see continued, it was funny, but altogether too short. I wouldn't normally bother reviewing something this length, but the concept was so sound, I thought I should.
Bannon Magaly chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Stupid propagater! Doesn't he know Nevvile's right there? I like Neville's quiet heroism - he's so cool.
Cede chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I giggled quietly... :D
GinnyLady chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Cute! I love Neville!
Rugi chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
An excellent little drabble which does a nice job of portraying the realities of living as a "hero" in the real and practical world. I especially like that Neville didn't reveal his identity - it was very in character for him.