Reviews for Dimensions Book Two: Powers
Matsky chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Hikari-chan doing research on Japanese Imperialistic ambitions before her country's entry into World War 2?. Good One Kid!.

And she's also getting this info form websites that the Japanese ones deliberately left-out (such as what happened in Nanjing).

I wonder what her reaction would be if she discovered an even darker secret of her people's past? (UNIT 731).
Matsky chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
In the Original (Japanese) version of Digimon Tamers, the main characters are 10 (which in my opinion is correct).
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Takari takari takari
DigiClone1379 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
awesome chapters man
myrodin chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Well another one bites the dust , ... oh great not I have that song in my head :-(
myrodin chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Muahahahahhahahahahahahaha all of the evils will win
moooooooooo chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Myrodin
myrodin chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Go for tk and kari
myrodin chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I think its running time
myrodin the lazy chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Hummmmmmmmm poke poke
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
TheJadeDragon37 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
You have Leomon listed as an Ultimate when he is actually a Champion.
Soul Climax chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Yeah definitely a lot better than the first book especially with all the action, Dark masters being awesome, Taiora confirmed and the hilarious (literally had me laughing my ass off) antics of Chaos and Harmony. To be honest I'm still getting the vibe that Takato and Rika are over powered at this point but as you say the first two books were just to get the story started. The fights were well written by the way just to let you know. There are still some interesting things like this Rey girl, whoever she is, she could be one of the nine angels whom I'm most anxious to meet though I am certain some of them are members of the digidestined.

The pacing was a lot better in this book but there was an all new major problem in this book, which is mostly a personal annoyance on my part. How could Impmon, the best Digimon character of all time and my personal favorite Tamers character not even get mentioned throughout any of the nine chapters? It wouldn't annoy me so much if Kazu and Kenta of all people didn't get a mention. I'd watch yourself if I were you Beelzemon will have his revenge for not being in this story, hopefully he plays a role in later books. Well great read can't wait to read more in the later books.
zigmas chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Since when Leomon is an Ultimate?
bubbajack chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
So did ANOTHER 13 monthes pass again or longer this time? Also do I HAVE to read the side stories to understand what all will be going on in book 3?