Reviews for Chickenpox
azab chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
loved it
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nice story. Didn't realize the boys were older until the end. It made you think they were younger not grown adults.
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Chicken pox is horrible enough at five it must be terrible at 17/21. If Dean's that old though why doesn't John leave him alone? Like the idea of Dean shrieking. Poor pastor Jim. Thanks for writing!

mb
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i had a mental image of Dean shrieking like a little girl when he looked at his body and saw spots. LOL. chickenpox...i got them when i was three...it was all my older brother's fault. cool chapter. can't wait to see what happenes next.
film princess chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
aw... i wish u'd continue with this story! i'd luv to read about the boys' recovery which would no doubt include lots of bickering and a frustrated john and jim! luved it tho. great job.
Arinia chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
So if Sam's 17 then Dean's...21! Omgosh! Hahaha oh poor boys, how embarassing to get chicken pox at 21 and 17. What a surprise ending hahaha! I couldn't stop laughing at that. Good job!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
cute. but can't you add more? the boy's pov? i bet that would be funny!
KatiKat chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
*giggles* That's so funny! I loved Dean shrieking like a girl :D
psiChic chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
LOL Poor Sam...I totally was imagining them as like five and nine or something. Great story!
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Love the kicker - too funny.
anon chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I love that you think they’re still kids until the very end! I also love stories like this that remind us how poor John, man raising two giant sons alone, must have suffered in his own way. Man probably screamed the word “Boys!” more times than he fired a gun. He wasn’t a crappy dad all the time. In fact I’m kinda wondering why he didn’t force them both out the door to college about this point.
noname32 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Good Job i really like it. Wow they are really old to be getting the chicken pox at 17. i thought dean was like 16 and sam 12.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I think I liked that chapter, i would love to see what you have next coming. I had to laugh at the end when I find out they were older then I thought.
pussy galore chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Heh, I liked this! I love it when John gets to be a real dad and look out for his boys. Now I'd love to read a second chapter from the boys' point of view. Especially Dean. Man, Dean screaming like a girl - Sam will have to tease him endlessly about that ;)

-Maria (impatiently waiting for a sencond chapter)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
LOL Awesome oneshot! Getting chicken pox as as adult-and on Sam's birthday no less!