Reviews for Drifting Leaves
jj chapter 8 . 2/8
haha love it love it love it wonderful job
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
gaaah that's it?! hmmm onto the third part then! XD great job btw, I love your writing style. You're my new favorite author on FF. :D
bgreenwivy chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
I can't wait to read the next one until then 'Bye, sweetheart'. (I couldn't resist. I love that running joke.)
ReixGaara chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
aw! Sweetheart. so cute. god they are adorable. I was trying to read you work in order of posts but now i have to see if you've done part three. You have a gift m'dear. I'm now an addict. I should be working right now but i'm stuck reading! thx a lot! ;)

Cheers

Meg
ReixGaara chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
whew...that was spicy! Iruka is so cute when he's drunk! Whew, genma's lucky he still has bones cuz i thought kakashi would crush him like flour.

Cheers

Meg
ReixGaara chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
That was the sweetest moment i think i may have ever read. Props to Kakashi, well...you're writing of kakashi for making him so sweet and patient.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
Awe! Wonderful storries
Snowcleo chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
I realized that I hadn't told you how much I like this story. The massage scene is very sexy. Nice job on it. I also like the ending, though it makes me long for a sequel. You did a good job capturing Iruka's sensitive side and Kakashi's protective nature, but you didn't make Iruka seem weak (esp. when he's on a mission) or Kakashi seem...stalkerish. :-)
IruKaka-makes-me-happy chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
HAH! Wonderful. Fluffy for the most part. You are so funny! I love the way you're letting them work towards the finish, not rushing them. But I can't wait for the last one. Payoff time! LMAO!
Lovely Spell chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
yay! this is one of the few stories that has really gotten me reading without stopping once. Its awesome. I only hope you post the last part soon.

ja

LS
xelloss100 chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Thanks a lot for the sequel! sorry for not reviewing before...

Great story... I like the fact that you switch PoVs... Kakashi's thought on Iruka were very fun...

Even if there wasn't an actual hook up It was very cute and sweet... Love the way you portrait Genma and Asuma... It' very cute how they proctect Iruka... (of course Kakashi's protectiveness was very cute too)

Great ending! Nice Work!
Shimari Angel of Doom chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Are you sure you want to stop? I hope for more. It was cute. And the ending was even cuter.
Deleted by fanfiction chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
the story was going great but the ending...not so much. sorry to say but am kinda disappointed.
kirallie chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
Good work! So Iruka's finally accepting he has feelings deeper than friendship for Kakashi? Glad he made it home okay. Felt sorry for Iruka and that awful mission he had, how could anyone think he'd do that to a child!
Mirai-Kung chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
oh my god.. how much amazing plot you have? :D I start to hope for more

This is so warm and cute. I am happy and smile all the time reading. I really like when their love grow innocently and naturally. I just drop a smile at Iruka's mission. It's hurt. and amazing how you change the scene's emotion interestingly, even make me eager to read more. Genma's scene also make me afraid that Kakashi may gone mad.. then relief on the mature of characters.

I wnt to tell you. I was touched by "Yeah. I know everyone just cares, but…” “But it’s hard to feel like they think you’re weak.”"

I am sometimes in Iruka's situation. I am so piss and confuse. Can't explain my feeling. Now, from your word, I just realize. I hate to be looked weak. feel better to find out :D

Thanks for warm story and side effect (help me understand myself)