Reviews for 20 Random Facts About The LS Lois and Clark
teazer chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Really love this. Just wondering will there be, or is there one about Richard and Lana?
athenesolon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love these little tidbits about your LS-verse of Lois and Clark. It fills them out and contextualizes them so much.

Particular favorites of the Clark tidbits are #s 6 (love how even Superman is intimidated by the mother-in-law), 7 (can totally see this... would also love to see a vignette from the LS/Heirs uni which fills this out), 11 (Can SO totally see this), 13 (woah) and 19 (aw... and love at it's a pretty good turn-off to him)

From the Lois Tidbits #s 8 (I could see how that would be rather frightening to her after the events of LS), 11 (have to wonder what Kal-El thinks of the scent), 13 (Loved "Unfamiliar") and 16 (I love that he's able to do that to her).
d chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
great job. i think you should do another one shot about clark actually finding a clot in perry's artery (with of course perry surviving), i just keep imagining how hard i would be laughing.
ksb chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Ladies,

These are fabulous! In forty mere snapshots, you've managed to encapsulate all the myriad facets that make the LS Lois and Clark such great characters.

My favorites:

Lois, #10: "There's too much blood in my caffeine stream." Enough said.

Clark, #12: "...how the heck Superman fathered a Goth chick." Kala's Zod-esque wardrobe choices have cracked me up from the moment she first adopted them.

and Clark, #16: Because Perry is the epitome of the Daily Planet, and it's just so Clark to keep an eye out for him.

I love these guys, and am, as ever, eternally grateful to you ladies for sharing them with us.
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Is there a chance for any more ramdom facts
Eviefan chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh this was so good and you ladies need to do one shots for all of the lists, forty one shots, hury..heh. They were all great. I loved the differences between the two of them, breakfast being the most well noticed, with Clark's big country breakfast and Lois not wanting anything. And then there was the mension of the 9am lunch, Pizza anyone..that was great.

I loved the last part with the twins and doing all the cutesy stuff with her babies even though she thought she wouldn't be a good mom, showed her wrong.

Kala the Goth..hahaha I so love that as well. I love it all ladies. Can't wait for more.
lilbit4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I know this is just one shot but pleas do more like this.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 10/24/2007