Reviews for Caroline and the Right Guy
Carebearmaxi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really like that style of writing to but I am not really good at it. I enjoyed your little rewritten fic very much. Thank you.
Sonya chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I really enjoyed this. Very true to their characters, and you totally made the 2nd person POV work for you. Having just watched this episode yesterday, with it fresh in my mind, I can honestly say that your ending outdoes the show's ending. I never bought the way they had Caroline think Del's circus antics were "romantic." This feels so much more like her to me. Great job!
Jana chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
OH! MY! GOD! Caroline, that was absolutely fantastic! Second person narrative rules! And is hard to do, so when someone does it as beautifully and flawlessly as you have, it just blows my ever-lovin mind! I cant even pick out my favorite parts, cause the whole thing was my favorite part! I really laughed at the picture you painted with Shelly and the needles, and Richard's reaction and interactions in regard to that! SO funny! And SO him! Fan-flippin-tastic! I bow to your talents! MTLBYAKY
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Enjoyed it? Caroline, I loved it! This is so sweet... and funny... and totally in keeping with the show. I'm gonna get my CitC DVDs out now. Hee! Need to watch some!