Reviews for Lost Hero
Maverick500 chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
Excellent story. Are you going to write a sequel
MathPiglet chapter 15 . 12/27/2008
It was wonderful to see Richie saving Duncan instead of the other way around. You showed his development beautifully, building it gradually thoughout the story.

Miss Wrigglesworth is glad to have helped Richie find a job!
achillies-eel chapter 15 . 12/24/2008
Well done, luv. I've been following this story, and I've quite enjoyed it. I think you handled the ending perfectly. It's nice to see that Connor and Richie can finally get along.

I hope to see more from you soon! A sequel, maybe?

And for the record, it's 'Epilogue' not 'Prologue'. :D Good luck with future writing!
Frek chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
*applauds* You're one of my favorite authors on all of , seriously. Thank you again for another great read!

The One and Only

Frek
yellowvalley chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
I can't believe it's over! Been a long time coming, though. ;)

I enjoyed this one alot. I'll miss your writing, but I know all about real life intruding.

Thanks for the story!
Innogen chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
Oh...will Connor find a way to contact 'Adam'? Or vice versa?

Hope you update ASAP!
Crysania Fay chapter 14 . 11/5/2008
Damn this is good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
achillies-eel chapter 14 . 11/4/2008
Wonderful chapter; Connor is really going to kick his ass when all of this is over. At least Rich knows that Mac is alive. Write the next one soon!
Ivy3 chapter 14 . 11/3/2008
Glad to see an update. I'm really enjoying it so far- loved the flashback and having Richie and Duncan together again!
Ivy3 chapter 13 . 9/8/2008
I'm really enjoying this (especially cause Mac isn't dead!), I like Richie's relationship with Connor and him investigation what's going on.
LOSTrocker chapter 13 . 9/8/2008
I'm glad you updated this. Once again, another brilliant chappie. I hope Richie doesn't get too over his head.
Ben Hare chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
I liked this story! i found it easy to build the pictures in my mind of what was happening and i generaly enjoyed it. on occasion things slowed up due to some rogue typos or the odd word that didnt fit. but all together a very enjoyable read.
Rislanderinks chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
Chilling. So, Duncs is alive-although just barely by the description. Funny-Richie has no clue about who just helped him. Odd the helper had no clue who Richie was-or perhaps just didn't let on . . .

I'm enjoying your story. I've been looking for your update, and I'm glad you're back. I can't imagine where you're going with this . . .

-laura
todvart197 chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
We have all the players now! Great chapter! Hope you keep Methos in it somehow. Please update soon!
sanlinas chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
I can't wait to see where this goes..I look forward to the updates. This story has really kept my attention...please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »