Reviews for Night of the Anas
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 3/12
Just so you know, this is forever my headcanon. I also like how you pointed out that yes, there's mudblood this and mudblood that, but when faced with the realization that muggles and muggleborn are human too, most would hesitate.
iafaS chapter 1 . 2/15
Oh shit... reminds me of that Piranha movie
Le tueur silencieux chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awesome, the ducks rule!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was hilarious, I laughed out loud a couple of times. I applaud you!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This completely cracked me up. Awesome.
The Wakka Man chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
My God. Harry Potter meets Laurel and Hardy by way of the Discworld.

...

I loved it! 5 stars!
Rishqva chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
God how I laughed, this was priceless, and you got it all from that single line in the HP-book "Remember the incident with the poisonous ducks" I can't imagine what you will do with some of the other random facts from the HP-univers.
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was FANTASTIC! A truly brilliant, well thought out tale. Very, very witty. I absolutely love it. Reynard and Atherton are very realistic...the typical wizards swept up in the Death Eater surge that occurred as Voldemort grew in power, but not quite evil themselves.

“I don’t mean to alarm you.” Atherton said carefully after a few minutes, “but your wand is making a funny noise.” - I couldn't help laughing at that part. And what follows it, too, is hilarious. "I might not have researched them as much as you, but even *I* know ducks are meant to go *quack*."

I also laughed aloud at this part:

"“Mrs Swan got off lucky, as Mr Swan was clearly quite amenable to going at it with Mrs Duck while she was stuck at home,” Atherton shot back." - Excellent! On the insanity-hilarity scale, nothing beats unfaithful ducks.

"The duck stared at him, and, quite deliberately, ducked." - Wonderful. The duck ducked! Love it. Not quite as good as unfaithful ducks, but pretty high up there.

I was wondering about the green flames you mentioned when Avada Kedavra was used. As far as I know, AK doesn't produce any fire. Is this supposed to be some bizarre occurrence due to the vast number of charms that Reynard had performed on the ducks - the magical equivalent of an unexpected chemical reaction? Please explain.

I feel obligated to point out that her name is spelled Dolores. Also, I noticed that out of the seven times you mention Reynard's first name, four times it's spelled Adrastos and three times it's spelled Adrastus. I know it's a minor point, but I believe it's always a good thing to be consistent, so I suggest that you choose one of the two.

I guess it's time to bring this review to a close. This story was amazing, and I loved every bit of it. This is going on my favorites!
Mallie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This story is freaky. In a good way, but freaky just the same. Most of it, with the ducks and all, is rather funny.

But then we have the two not very good Death Eaters. In a way they're kind of scary, mostly because they're not.

They seem relatively nice and, for Wizards, normal. They love their kids and love their wives and they want to kill a teenage boy so their Dark Lord can win and get rid of all the mudbloods and muggles. They, like Dumbledore, seem to believe that they're working for 'the greater good'. Though it was interesting to see that neither of them could quite bring themselves to fire off AK when they saw it could hit someone even though it was 'just a muggle'.

Still, there were parts of the story that were quite funny.

'now don't be naughty Voldemort and eat your lovely dinner!'
sudoku chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This must be the one of the funniest stories in HP universe. I wonder why no more people reviewing it. You're officially one of my fav authors now.

Your characterisation and story line were so good. Perhaps the Muggles would blame on the bird flu. *snigger*
Marz-Alfgonzo chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This. Is. Amazing.

I can't be more coherent than that right now, expect to say that I LOVE this story. Amazing.
flutterby-flower chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
hahaha! a very entertaining read!

apart from the obvious entertainment value, i found your portrayal of the average wizard caught up in death-eater-ministry life very interesting - especially the reasoning behind their lack of protest.

well done.
gfhgjihm chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Very, very good! You did a great job!
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Bwahahahahaa! I LOVE it! You're officially my favourite author on this site now! Oh god... *chokes*. Priceless. And let that be a lesson to anyone who thinks genetic engineering is a good idea!