Reviews for The Bitter End
Special K the Great chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow. Just wow.

I don't know if my mere mortal words can do this the justice this deserves (and it derseves much!).

it's so tragic that Sirius wanted so badly to be part of Severus's life that he'd be willing to be hated by him. It's also a bitter twist of fate that the singer turned out to be Sirius, though Severus had to have intended to be there since it's no secret Sirius' band was there every week.

I don't know who to pitty more-Severus for losing Lily, or Sirius for losing Severus to Lily.

“Why do you insist on that song?”

“Because I like to remember the only night I robbed you from Lily.”

It had to hurt Sirius so much!
Cleared chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This is really good. It has nice flow and ties in together nicely at the end. Everyone seemed really in character as well. Good job.

And thanks for reviewing my story. I appreciate it. Keep writing! Cheers.

-CM
Madelaine Lilly chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Lívia, gata, gostosa maravilhosa! :D

hahaha

te amo!

Beijão Cah-chan
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow. The last sentence sent a chill up my spine. (okay, the last two sentences). Since we all know that Snape is a hopeless romantic (seeing as he never got over Lily) it does make sense that he would hang on to details like that at the moment of his death. This lovely little fic is going on my faves list. Thanks for writing this.

Isa
AsparagusZeTurkey chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
WOW! I don't know why anyone else hasn't reviewed this! It's wonderful!

XD When I first read the Harry Potter books, in the back of my mind I always knew/thought/hoped that Sirius and Severus could be friends/lovers.

I'm others think the same, and you're right about the song; it fits exactly! I also love the idea of Sirius having an alibi like "John". John's a nice name and everything, but since it's Sirius, you'd have thought that he'd pick something a little less common, ye know?

Oh sweet fishysticks...I'm rambling...Well, good job once again!