Reviews for Le Café de Trois Colombes
Love it!

lacrevette35
Ellae chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Cute!

The joining of wits of Snape and Hermione seems prefectly natural, I applaud you for managing to bring that about without making it SSHG. Personally, ICK.

Ooh, wanna see what comes Saturday!
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
somehow i find this story ... refreshing ! if you ever want to make it into multi chapter story. let me know,

oh before i forget, i really love the tittle though i don't know why you chose it. très bien !
mejara chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Nice. Chaste. A cute build-up. I would very much see it evolve(I don't mind more open endings, I have imagination too, but I would so like to see how you fill this in...pretty please?)
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
why so short? this is good.
Dagmara chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Well I love your Hermione who is working with Snape and has such sense of humor. Maybe you could write a continuation or something.
Isabella120 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh that was so well writen and belivable... you should continue to write this story!

IS.
SunnyKitten chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hello, my idol!

Please don't kill me on the spot but one of my all-time favorites has really lost some of its charm in the translation. Its tone seems - different somehow, hell, I don't know.

And it's especially strange because I don't know anyone in the fandom who managed even to match the crystal beauty of your En-Ru translations. I'm no match for you, and I know very few who surpasses me so much.

The story is still brilliant, though. I love your Draco, and I love him dearly for a good long time. So pleased to be reminded of him again.

BTW, about your Draco - is there any hope for _Labyrinth_ to be updated in the foreseeable future?

- Sunnykitten