Reviews for Hide and Seek
Need2Scream chapter 26 . 10/26
Yesssss! I read all of this in one sitting and that ending was perfect! I love the last line and how easily the characters evolved through this. There's such a clear change from Nick and Josh at the beginning to who they are here. Awesome character arcs. Well done!
Need2Scream chapter 3 . 10/25
Awww, I'm sorry you're not bringing Jazzy back in this. But I am looking forward to all of the surprises.
Need2Scream chapter 2 . 10/25
Ironhide is such a cranky old man.
Need2Scream chapter 1 . 10/25
This has been wrapped up for awhile, but I have to say I'm in love with this chapter. Human OCs are always hit or miss and you've absolutely nailed it with Nick. I love her character development and her background. She's a much better character than Michael Bay concocted. Absolutely wonderful. I don't know if you're still kicking around on here, but you are a wonderful writer.
LoveHopes chapter 25 . 9/25
So it's been ages sense I read this story, I recently got back into the transformers fandom and I couldn't get this story out of my head. Took me a little bit to find it again but after reading I realize I've had a lot of your plot points bouncing around my brain for a while of things I'd think about smile and laugh at. This story is wonderful, you are wonderful and I'm very pleased to of gotten to read it again. Also it sounds like your are a fellow Michigander? (Wont let me post on last chapter cause I already did years back).
ShiftFrame chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
AWESOME!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
Fantastic!
Sanity's Darkest Dream chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
As I was reading this chapter I was getting adds for transformer protectors... Oh the irony... Lol
Starburst4106 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
...there was this huge aching terrible terrible gap whenever the poor dead solstice was mentioned...on jazz...*sniffle*...you are one of my favorites...and since you've stated before that you wouldn't bring him back...well, I didn't hope. But Primus must've answered my prayers because low and behold, the charismatic upbeat sabator is BAAAACCCKK! :DDD *dances around squealing and flailing arms in unrestrained fangirl happiness* YEEEAAAHHH! You can't keep the Jazz man down! No way!

Thank you. My life is complete.
Starburst4106 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Hiya just wanted to comment that this is an awesome story so far and that I'm really enjoying it :) Plus I just HAD to review simply for the fact that I was seriously wishing to see some of my fav bots come onto the scene, oh I dunno, like Prowl, Bluestreak (Jazz! *sobs* T.T) aaaannnnddd...the terrible twins of doom! SQUEE! :DD *does happy happy dance* ZOMG when I read the part where one of the mystery mechs was worrying about a scratch I literally gasped, flailed my hands and exclaimed: "AH! THAT'S SUNNY! THAT IS DEFFINETLY SUNNY! OMGTHETWINS! 8DD" XDD LOL

Ehehee...errm, yes I, kinda, you know...fangirled .

So ya just wanted to tell you how awesome you are for putting in easily the most notorious and amazing pair ever to grace this fandom *gives thumbs up* Major Brownie points for you hun! :D
Sideswipe1388 chapter 26 . 6/11/2013