Reviews for A Brothers Bond
CDNGIRL chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
:( Boo, the last chapter! Makes me sad, but I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Right...to the review!

Good grief! NO! You can't let him die! I love a hurt!Dean, but a dead!Dean, I no likey! Phew! Just a dream...oh, no, but the room is empty without Dean? :( repeats *don't be a deathfic, don't be a deathfic* Uh oh, drives to the hospital! *crosses fingers* Please let it be to see Dean! Woohoo! He's there, annoying the staff! LOL Classic!

Eter Bobby! So he wasn't so hurt afterall! Hmm, enter John...explanation please! Woohoo! The back story! Took you long enough! ;) LOL Aw! John apologized, but then walked right out...no surprise there!

Excellent story! Like I said! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Manavie chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
I enjoyed the story a lot. I hope you'll write another fic. I'm loving your work
funkyhigh chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Good ending, i enjoyed the fic!
RhianaStar chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Okay... I'm thinking... you are leaving your readers Wanting More... Honestly I could read more... so if you want to take a break... lol and then come back with oh I don't know a Christmas story... please do so... I have truly enjoyed your stories...
RedDragen chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
I am looking forward to the next chapter, I can't wait for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Awesome chapter! It was nice to see John finally apologize to Sam and Dean for not being there for them when they were both young!
bb1028 chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
great job, sad that its over (maybe there'll be more?), but i really liked it...keep up the good work )
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
loved this fic!
Manavie chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Ah...you have to update soon. No way you gonna leave it at this...

Great story so far. I hope you'll update soon. I'm all hooked up
funkyhigh chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Good chapter, poor Dean!
RedDragen chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Oh no , Dean Please up date soon. I hope Dean will be okay
CDNGIRL chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Woohoo! An update! True to your word, Friday came with an update! It truly is TGIF! :)

Fantastic update...but now the question remains who the heck was that guy? And what was his beef with John? Hmm, wonder where Bobby is, and exactly how bad is John hurt...and HOLY HECK, Dean is shot...good grief! Dang cliffies! *sigh* Can't wait for the next update!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Awesome chapter! Dang, didn't think that second shot had got Dean! At least now tho he knows hi father cared enough to look for him and try to save him and Sam!
CDNGIRL chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Ah! The visions revealed! I loved this chapter! But, YIPES! Dean with a bullet hole in his head does not sound like good news! Classic Dean, reassuring Sammy that it wasn't his fault with Jess! And another appearance of Bobby and John, Woohoo! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
funkyhigh chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
oh, can't wait for a update!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »