Reviews for Memories
lasting illusion chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
Oh I hope you update really soon! That would be amazing! Cause this chapter was amazing!

I loved the last part with Jake thats gonna be intense. I can see your dilemma and in my head i cant really see if your story would be better off with say, Jake dead...

hm hard decision, and i cant wait till u make it!

Please update :D
Haxelle chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
OH PLEASE UPDATE I BEG OF YOU!
xxandlovesaidno chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
noce story
Haxelle chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
AW HELL NO! I DON'T CARE IF EDWARDS BEEN DEAD FOR CENTURIES THTA AIN'T RIGHT!
Alligood chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
OMG UPDATE PLZ! I AM SO CURIOUS ITS FUNNY CUZ AT FIRST I WAS SO MAD ABOUT THE EDWARD 'DYING' THING AND THEN I WAS HAPPY WHEN HE RETURNED AND THEN I WANTED TO HURT YOU SO BAD WHEN HE SAID THAT HE COULDN'T BE WITH BELLA ANYMORE...PLZ DON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY EDWARD -PUPPY EYES-
Haxelle chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
creepy but slightly cool i was also listenig to lips of an angel when i started thischapter and because of that fact i almost started crying the song paired with bellas current situation and it's not easy to make me cry but i almost literally feel her pain some close to me's ... gone 2
katmeows4no1 chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
you really are a vampire aren't you? you just said you weren't to throw us all off track. But HA! i saw through your guise!
Cullens21 chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
love it!
Crossy chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
ok, amazing chapter! you must be feeling loads better - i told you those reveiws would help!

i want you to do the kara and dax story, just so you know.

now i'm going to go curl up in my room because its dark and i keep imagining dark shadows creeping up the stairs and whispering voices (which i cant be hearing cause i'm blasting music from my head phones). unless its vampires (please oh please oh please!) which is unlikely :( i must be imagining things -i need sleep.

update soon!
Crossy chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
EK! i swear i actually would have sqealed if i wasnt camped outside out my parents bedroom - one of the only place with decent internet connection and a plug socket - and here its like 3:16 am so yunno.

bella's plan betta kick ass! werewolf ass if we're lucky. i dont have a thing against the werewolves in general but you take edward away and you get on my bad side!

i'm gunna read on! ;)
Eyeliner-Vampire chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
Aw you suck . I need to know more! up-date as soon as you can! please Im like freezing my ass off reading this. haha my fault acually. But its like 50 below in florida right now! ah .
Vampire-Belle chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
NO IT CANT BE OVER I NEED TO READ MORE!
INVX chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
I got a chapter dedicated to me? Aw thanks that is sweet!

Lovee this chapter i can't waait till the next. ok now i am going to go crazy...of crouse because Edward wasnt really in this chapter, only one chapter then nothing aww calm on...anyways...countdown...5...4...3...2...1...

WHY THE HELL IS EDWARD NOT IN THE STORY? *JUMPS UP ADN DOWN SCREAMING* YOU GIVE US ONE CHAPTER ADN THATS IT AND THEN GO BACK TO THE CHAPTER BO! OK WELL I AM OFF TO FANTASIZE ABOUT EDWARD! AND WONDER WHEN HE WILL COME BACK.

I WANT EDDYKINS!

GR *FAKE GROWL* OK SO I AM NOT AMD JUST HYPED MAN!
csblueyes chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
Oh, what a cliffhanger! It's getting so exciting! Great job on these chapters! I can't wait for more!
csblueyes chapter 16 . 1/3/2008