Reviews for Memories
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
I think Jake knows where Edward is ! This is so totally awesome. Vampire Bella is awesome and now she gets to repay the Cullens by rescuing them.
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
O Bella's mad! Great job writing this story, it makes you want to read more!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
I love how Bella on good terms with the Volturi and how Alec, Demetri, and Jane offered to help find the rest of the Cullens!
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
This story is fascinating! Poor Bella! Its hard to believe that Edward's dead, but at least he died fighting for his family and Bella!
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
OMG! I GET TO BE SPEACIL! (That's not how you spell it, is it? Oh well...) I only had to wait like, 24 hours for this, cuz I found the story yesterday! I-i-i-i-ia-a-a-a-a-m-m-mm- speaci-i-i-i-i-i-ii-iil!
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
Dude, I shall forever remember Bella being able to say -truthfully- to Edward that she has better reflexes! Luv your story!
deleteteled chapter 19 . 8/23/2009
cute story, i love it
BeachGirl114 chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
I love this story
kikiharuka13666 chapter 19 . 8/10/2009
that was cool but one question. is kara deaf or is she just mute.
Child of Apollo-Athena chapter 19 . 5/1/2009
Mrs.Jacob.Black.08 chapter 19 . 4/19/2009
AW i want to marry Dax, he is just so cute and funny lolz... i so wish i was tanya at the momment, what a gorgous ending, i loved it... i can't wait to read read of your fantastic work, this story was wonderful...

i wish you luck for your future story's and if you ever get bored you can check out my story. Could It Be Love? i just finished it recently and would love some feedback...

mwahz xox

yay i loved this story
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 19 . 4/4/2009
amazing. great job
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I have already read all of your stories and this is one of my faves. I am rereading it for like the gazilionth time! Please keep up the great writing, i can't live without FanFics, especially yours and a few others, and i always know when i read one of your stories, its gonna be more than great!

Gee aka. the wierd girl addicted to your stories!

ps. i know you authors are always looking for constructive criticism, so in the 1st chapter, you put DAx instead of Dax, just a small unimportant thing, but in case you didn't see it, i just thought you might wanna know! it doesn't really bother me at all, as long as you keep writing! no pressure. rofl lmao lol and all that. TTFN ta ta for now!
365 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »