Reviews for Memories
alice1997 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
i am sorry but NO one and i mean NO ONE can put alice's puppy dog face to shame... not even me :*( (sniff sniff) lol any ways i absolutly LOVE THIS STORY i am serious its awsome really i know that you have already posted more chap. after this one but i thought i should comment any ways!

XoXo Alice XoXo
alice1997 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
haha i am eating chocolate right now!
twin of a twin chapter 19 . 3/2/2009
OMC this was the MOST AWESOME, AMAZING, FLIPPIN' KOOL, FANTASTIC STORY EVER AND IT IS TOTALLY 1 OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES! I know I didn't have 2 wait 4 any of this because I just found this yesterday late at night(3-1-09 as in yesterday 2day is 3-2-09) so I didn't need 2 b devestated with the long wiat u described some 2 have 2 deal with, bur I LOVE AND ADORE this story so much that I wish it never had 2 end and I shared it with my twin and she is currently(literally as I type this) enjoying this SO much and laughing her butt off at parts! D I LOVED and laughed rolling on the floor 4 about 10 minutes the pranks and revenges pulled by Kara and Dax and Emmett later on and especially the "horse-of-a-diferent-color prank that was pure gold and AWESOME comidy plus the arm wrestling was HILARIOUS! lol ths is so loong, but it is loong overdue as 1 of my only reviews 4 this story :P :*D I also LOVED it that u made a happy ending 4 ever1 and I'm super glad Kara and Alec and Dax and Tanya got their much deserved and LONG overdue happy endings(as did every1 else, YAY! D)

B4 I go I should tell u my only minor correction 4 this story:

I googled (yes googled lol that's wat I do 2 c wat certain things on fanfiction and other stories look like lol :P) Mazarati and when I looked it gave me another choice of spelling as Maserati and when I checked that out it brought up some AWESOME cars and I think that's what u were talking about and just misspelled it oop :P no big though

once again, I LOVED THIS IT WAS 1 OF MY FAVORTIE STORIES
twin of a twin chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
lol I usually just review the last update of a story, but let me just say that htis is a freaking awesome story and Transformers is SO GREAT and 1 of my favorite parts is when the army guy is yelling at the phone company guy in the middle of an attack! D
Dre Shep chapter 18 . 2/27/2009
Great job maintaining loyalty and love between all the characters we know and love!
ButtonsluvsEmmett chapter 19 . 2/21/2009
Great story I love Bella in this and Kara and Dax are so sweet Thanks for a great read
artsycherry chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
Very well done!
MrsUzumakiUchiha chapter 18 . 2/9/2009
that was aswome
InsomniacEsha chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
i Don'T GeT iT. i'M SorrY buT whAt hAppEneD? WhAt HappEneD To EdwaRd?
lesliediane79Yahoo.com chapter 19 . 2/6/2009
That was a great story. Finally a new type of story.

Wish Bella and Edward had more fluff time with each other, but other than that, it was fabulous.
addicted2vamplit chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
I know you said to read the other one first but the summary for this one intrigued me.

I liked the story. It's really good especailly for being a first fic. It's also cool to see how much your writing improved, especailly in the epilogue. (how many times can i say especailly in one review?)

I'm definately going to check out your other fic. I'll let you know when I'm done. Tish-aka-addicted
esmie chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
omg this is one of the best stories ever! congrats on writing this! and thx!
NerdFightsDalek chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
AWESOME! THis was rad.
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 19 . 1/9/2009
i love it! you should do a sequal!
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 15 . 1/8/2009
i loved it and here some love for your friend!
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »