Reviews for Memories
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
Yay! everyone got back together again! (Yawn!) OMG! its 3 a.m.! keep writing- and good luck with future stories! (Yawn!)

-Silvermoon
LeighAnn Brewer chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
When I saw an update on this I was so freaked out cuz yesterday I had clicked on this story just to check it out again. And now it's updated! I love this story, so I'm going to read it again just for fun. Awesome chapter.
Crossy chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
*grins like a stupid person*
Kara The Person chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
Wonderful, didn't expect this, but I'm glad you did it.
rosewolf44 chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
this was a great chapter. its so funny that i had 2 bight my lip to keep from laughing and waking my dad
sunfiresoftball chapter 18 . 12/13/2008
i love this story! it is amazing!
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 18 . 12/6/2008
AW. I loved this story!
Bonham Carter chapter 18 . 10/28/2008
haha i like this too bad its already finished.
noblepond chapter 18 . 10/24/2008
-rolls on the floor choking on laughter to put Kara to shame-hahaahahahahahahah!This is just so funny!
japhY chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
OH MY! this is so cool! i love the way you wrote it like when edward roll his eyes because of the thought bella ask dax to give, even in his suffering state. :)
Muse44 chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
I know you finished this story a LONG time ago, but I just read it today and it was amazing! And when Edward came back I was bouncing and squealing in my seat like you predicted! But I wanted to know what the wolves did to Edward when he was being held hostage. Did they hurt him? Did they let him hunt? What did they do to him? How did they treat him? You never really explained that part. I got how he sacrificed himself as a hostage to give everyone else freedom...ugh EDWARD so self sacrificing...HAHA! Anyway if you could answer my questions even though it has been awhile, I would really appreciate it! Now I am going to go take a look at what other fanfics you have written and hope they are as good as this one!
waterdemon9 chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
damn that was a good chapter i loved it

waterdemon9 chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
ew what is bella gona do to them wolvs ? huh? huh? huh?

waterdemon9 chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
man her visons are sad

waterdemon9 chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
what edward died how is that possible? no way that cant be that makes me wanna cry verry much

365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »