Reviews for Tainted Ways
mk chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I love this fic...I've read it so many times I could probably quote from it hehe
Brownstar92 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Wow, my god you do watch a lot of SVU :O So do I :)
Brownstar92 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Can I borrow the last name Long for a Neji\TenTen fic I'm writing? Just asking. By the way, you rock! :)
mk chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I've read this fanfic so many times I can give quotes...best nejiten fanfic writter ever!
Maayou chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Well, that was really well written, as usual with you. I loved the plot and how you managed to keep evryone IC. That was great! But, Nessie, have you ever write a Nejiten lemon?
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I really like the whole thing, the ending Was good as well
Crazycally chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
This is an alround btiliant story but my favout part was the whole relationship gone cold thing, I haven't read that before and its what caught my eye in the summery
Kyanie chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Thanks much for a very satisfying and entertaining read. I like it a lot!
Kyanie chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Thanks much for a very satisfying and entertaining read. I like it a lot!
Kyanie chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
hmm... very interesting.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Tap. Tap. Tap.
Mew-Mew-Brittany-Chan chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
awsome
keka321 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
i just love your stories! they are very well thought of and creative! i love reading them and look forward to more! (neji and tenten are my fav! thanks for a great read!)*big smile!*
jadedsiren chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
That was Dope. You made that completly believable and serious and oddly factual. I read romantic suspense like we breathe air and that was on point! whatever you're doing keep it up, your creativity is 10 and you're style or new style is so different.

thanks!
Yukira Akiratomo chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
You're simply a great author. The way you write is perfect. I'm planning to re-read all your stories as soon as i get holidays. Good-luck for your upcoming stories and congratulations on having written such wonderful stories. They are simply wonderful to read.

Yours sincerely