Reviews for Tainted Ways
ZaharenYce chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Yay for good AU stories ]

I notice there seems to be more swearing in your fics nowadays /
Musei Kage chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Detectives Hyuuga and Hyuuga
xfannyx chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
nicee story ]
CaffineFreePepsi chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
ah the ending was sweet. i don't know why you never came across it in your too much law and order watching, but police stations tend to not give out personal or familial cases to them. it could affect their judgement, etc.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
As always, great work with this pairing.

Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Nice story so Kawaii!
floofyMiko chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
YAY~! LOVE~! That was SOO FREAKIN' SQUEEFUL! ahaha...NejiTen coupled with SVU-stylings...BE STILL, MY FANGIRLING HEART . . lOL. Another awesome job~!
Merciless Ruby chapter 2 . 11/9/2007

Good job!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Im quite a big fan of your work (i just haven't reviewed much coz im not a very good critic). I specifically enjoyed Venus and themis but i apologise for not reviewing that coz i didn't know how to reply to it. But I thought that for this specific story, it was just a tad too vague at times, coz a lot of your work (in the naruto genre) are very detailed. Anyway, that's okay coz I still enjoyed the plot. Keep up the good work!
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Aw, I absolutely loved the way you wrapped everything up
painted lights chapter 2 . 10/31/2007

i love it! :D

such a great story.

it'd be nice if you could do either a prequel or a sequel? although i'd have no idea what the sequel would be about. i had one and then i lost it. :[ how sad. oh well

great story!
half-note chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Nessie-san, loved the ending :)

I kind of missed all the specific details you normally use, but it's good you make my brain work. lol. I knew the 'rapist' had to be somehow related with the police station. (Great thing wit Dosu, I should have guessed that one!)

And the Nejiten hawtness. D Pure win.
alliwant chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
wow...that was pretty fast...but i was glad that they caught the rapist..creepy old janitor...-shudders- liked the last part when they got married. very nice toouch.
nothing but blue chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
aw! cute! i love happy endings. great job! the last sentence was clever. :D i loved this!
ice illuser chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
that was really good! although, kinuta didn't come from the manga, did he? or was he that guy from sound?
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »