Reviews for Tainted Ways
nothing but blue chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
aw! cute! i love happy endings. great job! the last sentence was clever. :D i loved this!
ice illuser chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
that was really good! although, kinuta didn't come from the manga, did he? or was he that guy from sound?
Toboe LoneWolf chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
BWHAHAHAHAHA GUNZ. I HEART GUNZ. ...You know this, of course.

You know, the more you write with Tenten as Tenten Long, the less I can think of my own personal pet theory of Tenten of the Tenchi. Hellfire, "Long" /works./

Also, even though countless others have said this before me, SHIRTLESS SHOWER SCENE IZ HAWT LIEK WHOAZ. *snickers* I'll bet somewhere in his mind Neji was planning on this. "So not fair." XDXDXDXD

I suppose yes, the "mystery" was a bit hasty, but this I presume was originally supposed to focus on the romance and not necessarily on the action/gunz/bigkerplewies. So it works.

(*snickers* "temporarily scared he was acting like a typical woman" YES ACTUALLY. Neji, when you act as if you meticulously compare the advantages of Pantene Pro-V and Loreal, well, gee, I wonder what we're supposed to think...XD)

BTW, how do you upload your chapters? Do you use an HTML file? I never have "deleting spaces" errors on ffnet, and I upload the chapters as an HTML file. You might want to try that instead, and if you already do...um...I guess I generate the HTML file differently or something.
superpink chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Aw...very cute! I loved it! Great job!
Japyra chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
That was really cute. I'm not a big AU fan but you kept the characters so in-character that it actually worked out. Props on the whole cop idea, it was actually surprisingly creative.
vine chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I love this story- and I think you captured the dective side of it very nicely, too. :)

(I'm a fellow SVU fan, so it's cool to see something like this)
Lil Lilypad chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Oh, I just knew it was Dosu!

It was like: 'Hunched back? Creepy? -ding!-' XD

Anyway, good job.

Loved Tenten's line about sleep-or lack there of.
Yukiko Tsukishirou chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Yay for the capture of that stupid rapist! Whoot! Another wonderful AU from Nessie-senpai! Thank you for your wonderful stories and great NejiTen! Hope you write more! I really loved the ending! You always manage to put everything into 2 chapters and nothing ever seems rushed! Amazing!~

~Tsuki-chan _~-*
piixiiestiix chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Wonderful

Your AU's are fantastic
Aireonna chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Awe. That was sweet. Even though I would have much more enjoyed more detail between Neji and Tenten and the shower as well as the wedding or proposal lol but I still liked it. Good job. Well written...damn rapist...Tenten shoulda killed him ha. But loved it. Write more soon
missingno1010 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
"visiting Naruto and Hinata. and Annoyed at"

...Is it me or is that "and" right there left over from something? o.O

Anyway, I LOVED this fic. The last line was amazing.
Silverwing1310 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Always a pleasure to read something so sweet yet still has spice!
Takako chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Your AUs are soo addictive! I hope you will never stop getting addicted to Nejiten AUs. Love the shower scene btw~
animequeen100 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Aw, that was cute. great fic. i hope you continue writting Neji and Tenten fics.
symbiotic chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Very good job with the second chapter. I can't wait to read more.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »