Reviews for Tainted Ways
Toboe LoneWolf chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
BWHAHAHAHAHA GUNZ. I HEART GUNZ. ...You know this, of course.

You know, the more you write with Tenten as Tenten Long, the less I can think of my own personal pet theory of Tenten of the Tenchi. Hellfire, "Long" /works./

Also, even though countless others have said this before me, SHIRTLESS SHOWER SCENE IZ HAWT LIEK WHOAZ. *snickers* I'll bet somewhere in his mind Neji was planning on this. "So not fair." XDXDXDXD

I suppose yes, the "mystery" was a bit hasty, but this I presume was originally supposed to focus on the romance and not necessarily on the action/gunz/bigkerplewies. So it works.

(*snickers* "temporarily scared he was acting like a typical woman" YES ACTUALLY. Neji, when you act as if you meticulously compare the advantages of Pantene Pro-V and Loreal, well, gee, I wonder what we're supposed to think...XD)

BTW, how do you upload your chapters? Do you use an HTML file? I never have "deleting spaces" errors on ffnet, and I upload the chapters as an HTML file. You might want to try that instead, and if you already do...um...I guess I generate the HTML file differently or something.
tastelikemints chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Aw...very cute! I loved it! Great job!
Japyra chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
That was really cute. I'm not a big AU fan but you kept the characters so in-character that it actually worked out. Props on the whole cop idea, it was actually surprisingly creative.
vine chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I love this story- and I think you captured the dective side of it very nicely, too. :)

(I'm a fellow SVU fan, so it's cool to see something like this)
Lil Lilypad chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Oh, I just knew it was Dosu!

It was like: 'Hunched back? Creepy? -ding!-' XD

Anyway, good job.

Loved Tenten's line about sleep-or lack there of.
Yukiko Tsukishirou chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Yay for the capture of that stupid rapist! Whoot! Another wonderful AU from Nessie-senpai! Thank you for your wonderful stories and great NejiTen! Hope you write more! I really loved the ending! You always manage to put everything into 2 chapters and nothing ever seems rushed! Amazing!~

~Tsuki-chan _~-*
piixiiestiix chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Wonderful

Your AU's are fantastic
Aireonna chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Awe. That was sweet. Even though I would have much more enjoyed more detail between Neji and Tenten and the shower as well as the wedding or proposal lol but I still liked it. Good job. Well written...damn rapist...Tenten shoulda killed him ha. But loved it. Write more soon
missingno1010 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
"visiting Naruto and Hinata. and Annoyed at"

...Is it me or is that "and" right there left over from something? o.O

Anyway, I LOVED this fic. The last line was amazing.
Silverwing1310 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Always a pleasure to read something so sweet yet still has spice!
Takako chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Your AUs are soo addictive! I hope you will never stop getting addicted to Nejiten AUs. Love the shower scene btw~
animequeen100 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Aw, that was cute. great fic. i hope you continue writting Neji and Tenten fics.
symbiotic chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Very good job with the second chapter. I can't wait to read more.
coconutmandarin chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
I can't say that the plot was perfect because you had to develop and finish it in two chapters, but of course everyone reads it for the relationship, which was well done.
RofS chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Okay, I'm planning to leave a nice, long, picky review for you. *grin* So if you're not interested in minor minor (minor minor minor) mistakes that you made, don't read this. *grin* And please, don't take this the wrong way. I love your writing. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother leaving a review.

1) From the first to the second to the fourth paragraph, there is a bit of a change. First, you have Neji say, "Prepared as always," but then you have him say that he's disappointed at her speed, despite the fact that he just smiled at her and complimented her. I don't know if this is intentional.

2) Paragraph tne is a bit confusing. I'm not sure what you mean - a partnership, or an affair. Like, love-making. Its just not very clear.

3)In the second section, paragraph four, what does "perps" mean? Hmm... Possibly not actually a problem. I just don't know what it means. *grins*

4)In section three, paragraph twenty, there is a grammatical error. You have "uptownpolice" without a space. I believe there should be one.

5) In that same section, paragraph twenty-three, you have "in" where there should be "is"

But other than that, its all good! Great job, and update soon! *grin*
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »