Reviews for Tainted Ways
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
o! i'm so excited for the next chap! i love your au stories! they're always so interesting and creative. the only sad thing is that this one will only be 2 chapters...anyway, you did great on this, as usual! hope you update soon. i'm dying to know more of the plot and stuff.
half-note chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Another great work Nessie-san. I had meant to review yesterday but couldn't. Lol. Pretty interesting plot, I like Neji and Tenten as detectives, and the tension...yeah, I wonder what happened between exactly. Hm.

L&O is full of win just like your AU Nejiten. D Keep them coming, you probably know we don't mind.

Update soon
alliwant chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
o, this is so intereesting! i really like the way that u put characters in their places in a way that makes sense and everything and while i was reading, i thought that u were writing a lot of AU nejiten stories that dealt with cimminal justice and stuff like that. law and order explained it all. lol!
B.Q chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow! Another story! Can't wait for the second part! Update soon!
Yukiko Tsukishirou chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Your AUs are always the best! Yes, LAPD! Please update soon! The plot is very engaging and well-written! Thank you for writing!

~Tsuki-chan _~-*
Requiem Night chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
sweet. it's like L&O. good start. i really like the concept
ice illuser chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
good story! i liked the naruhina! update soon!
Aireonna chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I like this so far. Update soon please...interesting. Sounds like Tenten is ready to kill Neji
missingno1010 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh wow. That's amazingly interesting and written. :3 I'll be waiting for the next chap!
AmethystDreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Awsome!
Matahari chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I really like your AUs too. This one is really great so far - all detective-y and mystery-like. :) Neji and Tenten have a yet to be disclosed past too, which I'm interested in seeing.

~Matahari
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Your AU stories completely rock! Just one favor, though: Please don't let the rapist be Kakashi T_T
Philyra chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Wow! This is kind of creepy...I've been planning a NejiTen AU with them as detectives, too...too many episodes of Law and Order SVU, I think...but anyway, this is excellent! I can't wait to see how it's resolved!
symbiotic chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
All I can say is wow. This is hands down one of the most amazing crime dramas I have ever read. Moving, powerful, I love everything about it. I'll definitely be looking on to read more.

Hope you realize no police officer carries a .44. You're getting that mixed up with .357. Dirty Harry lies (I should know, I got two cousins and three uncles who are in the state police).

That aside, very well done and I'll be wanting to see much more.
was hacked chapter 1 . 10/24/2007