Reviews for Tainted Ways
coconutmandarin chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
I can't say that the plot was perfect because you had to develop and finish it in two chapters, but of course everyone reads it for the relationship, which was well done.
RofS chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Okay, I'm planning to leave a nice, long, picky review for you. *grin* So if you're not interested in minor minor (minor minor minor) mistakes that you made, don't read this. *grin* And please, don't take this the wrong way. I love your writing. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother leaving a review.

1) From the first to the second to the fourth paragraph, there is a bit of a change. First, you have Neji say, "Prepared as always," but then you have him say that he's disappointed at her speed, despite the fact that he just smiled at her and complimented her. I don't know if this is intentional.

2) Paragraph tne is a bit confusing. I'm not sure what you mean - a partnership, or an affair. Like, love-making. Its just not very clear.

3)In the second section, paragraph four, what does "perps" mean? Hmm... Possibly not actually a problem. I just don't know what it means. *grins*

4)In section three, paragraph twenty, there is a grammatical error. You have "uptownpolice" without a space. I believe there should be one.

5) In that same section, paragraph twenty-three, you have "in" where there should be "is"

But other than that, its all good! Great job, and update soon! *grin*
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
o! i'm so excited for the next chap! i love your au stories! they're always so interesting and creative. the only sad thing is that this one will only be 2 chapters...anyway, you did great on this, as usual! hope you update soon. i'm dying to know more of the plot and stuff.
half-note chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Another great work Nessie-san. I had meant to review yesterday but couldn't. Lol. Pretty interesting plot, I like Neji and Tenten as detectives, and the tension...yeah, I wonder what happened between exactly. Hm.

L&O is full of win just like your AU Nejiten. D Keep them coming, you probably know we don't mind.

Update soon
alliwant chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
o, this is so intereesting! i really like the way that u put characters in their places in a way that makes sense and everything and while i was reading, i thought that u were writing a lot of AU nejiten stories that dealt with cimminal justice and stuff like that. law and order explained it all. lol!
B.Q chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow! Another story! Can't wait for the second part! Update soon!
Yukiko Tsukishirou chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Your AUs are always the best! Yes, LAPD! Please update soon! The plot is very engaging and well-written! Thank you for writing!

~Tsuki-chan _~-*
Requiem Night chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
sweet. it's like L&O. good start. i really like the concept
ice illuser chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
good story! i liked the naruhina! update soon!
Aireonna chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I like this so far. Update soon please...interesting. Sounds like Tenten is ready to kill Neji
missingno1010 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh wow. That's amazingly interesting and written. :3 I'll be waiting for the next chap!
AmethystDreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Awsome!
Matahari chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I really like your AUs too. This one is really great so far - all detective-y and mystery-like. :) Neji and Tenten have a yet to be disclosed past too, which I'm interested in seeing.

~Matahari
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Your AU stories completely rock! Just one favor, though: Please don't let the rapist be Kakashi T_T
Philyra chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Wow! This is kind of creepy...I've been planning a NejiTen AU with them as detectives, too...too many episodes of Law and Order SVU, I think...but anyway, this is excellent! I can't wait to see how it's resolved!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »