Reviews for Dark Heart
Runa chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
the feels T.T (is really crying)
LV chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
A lot of years have passed, yet I couldn't help but review this story...so beautiful and heart-wrenching! And I don't care what the others say about Krad's appearence...I still think he's the dominant one!
justice-is-blind chapter 12 . 1/22/2008
Wow. I'm the type of person that scoffs at these stories, but that was...wow.

I was almost crying at the end. Very touching...

*read last few lines again* *tear drop*

Wow.
T.O.C.A chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
OMG IT'S SO SAD! -big watery eyes-...but beautifully written...BUT STILL SAD! WAH!1 -is obviously crying-
Ihni chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE ENDING IT LIKE THAT? Shouldn't blue-haired boy get his redhead? Screw the sons, they deserve each other! No!
asara kaden chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
happy/sad ending. thank you for finishing it
PollyWoLoser chapter 12 . 11/27/2006
Gr...I really, really enjoyed your story.

But that last part made me want to scream in rage and throw something at the wench that dare marry, Satoshi.

I really would've preferred Daisuke living a life of misery.

Ah, but I really did love your fic it made we want to cry. _
Concise Complexity chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Oh no. Poor Dai-chan! And I do have to have some sympathy for Satoshi. but more for Daisue cuz he's just adurrable!
GERHDFGN chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
oh how could he do that to daisuke! oh its just so cruel, he is such an idiot! sorry got my rant out now, i love the fic please update again soon this is really really good

luv Faina
asara kaden chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
thanx for the update!
Ihni chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
NIce. More?
asara kaden chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
fun..this is really good!
T.O.C.A chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
lol! I love the last three lines! lol that's hilarious _ awsome chappy! can't wait for more!
Suishou Haruka chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
eeh... I don't understand

which pair is it?...

DarkxKrad... or... KradxDark?.. owO

who's the seme ne?
T.O.C.A chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
WHE! satoXdai kiss! and Riku got none! muahahahahah! lol nah I like Riku but Dai makes a better pairing with Sato _ lol yeah I'm rambling. anyways that was an UBER quick update! can't wait for more!