Reviews for Baby mine
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Spencer chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
You said Scott's son signed a contract to keep his mother away from him. However, a contract requires both parties to sign it. Since Elaine did not sign the document it was not a contract. I believe you meant to state that Scott signed an affidavit or a declaration. You might want to correct that section so that it makes sense.
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Should Darien see Elaine? Oh, heck no! Great job. Loved the chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
b chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Love the chap!

I think Darien should want to see Elaine because it would make an interesting chapter! But I don't think she should do anything bad to him or to Scott.

The obstacle course in the trees is called a ropes course, they also have one low to the ground called a low ropes course and that is for starting out with, then later you move to the regular high ropes course.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
JCLadybug chapter 17 . 8/14/2009
Great Job! I'm a bit of a stickler for the show's version of how the character's are portrayed...and while you have deviated a few times b/f...I will just say I didn't quite understand the Daisy reference b/c her family is very wealthy (quite dysfunctional, but very well off just the same). Thought I would make that note. Again, great job and keep up the good work!
Becky chapter 17 . 8/14/2009
you need to read your chapters prior to posting because you have a considerable quantity of grammatical errors. when talking about money, cent is not spelled sent or scent.

you also said all right after saying that scott nodded. However, the proper spelling is alright.

when talking about two individuals that are cousins you need to use an s. it isn't like when referring to more than one deer and still writing deer.
JCLadybug chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
Awesome Job! I'm so glad to see it isn't over yet. Can't wait for a new update!
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
JCLadybug chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
Great Job! I will be happy with whatever the verdict is. I think either one would be good for the story in different ways.

Keep up the good work!
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Becky chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
I feel like I am missing something. In around chapter 5 or 6 you said that Henry was hired by Scott's dad but in chapter 15 you mention that the jury is going to make a sentencing recommendation for a criminal trial and Scott is talking about criminal convictions. If it was a criminal trial who was the prosecutor? It couldn't have been Henry because Henry was hired by Scott's dad and Scott's dad obviously can't hire a prosecutor because the prosecutor is the attorney for the state. also, why didn't the prosecutor give a closing argument? are you only showing portions of two trials instead of all of one trial?
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
JCLadybug chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
Nice job all around. No complaints and thanks for using Susan instead of Sarah for Scott's mom...I honestly didn't notice until I re-read that part...which is why I'm glad you changed it I would have noticed otherwise and is would have detracted from my first read.

Again great job!
Maggie chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
You said in chapter 12 that Henry is the prosecutor and Elaine is the defendant but I thought you said in chapter 11 that Scott's attorney is named Henry. I understand that you do not want your story to use the american legal system's customary manner of doing things but please try and be consistent regarding whether this is a civil or criminal trial because it is confusing when you switch back and forth. There is either a prosecutor and it is a criminal trial against eliane or scott has an attorney and it is a civil case.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »